The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Millstone Approaching!!!!

temi

affiliate
Dear All,
I don't know if you are counting, we not have 99 members, I am looking forward at the 100th member with excitement. I want to use this opportunity to thank two WONDERFUL guys who has be EXTREMELY influential in bringing this forum to live and getting new members to join, they are: Eric (backpackearth) Paul (Paul_KY). Eric brought Paul and other members. Paul have been very active in keeping discussions going, Guys, as we say in UK; I owe you one :) I appreciate you efforts very much and if I can be of use to you in any way I will be more that happy to help.

I will also use this opportunity to thank all the Moderators and members Ovi, Radu, crowebird and every members, I am sure like me you will be looking forward to welcome member 100th. :)

Once we achieve that magic number I think its the beginning of new things for this forum.
Temi

Thanks Temi,

I think Paul and I like to watch things happen. Watching this forum grow has been a pleasure.

Eric

:)

Thanks Temi
And another important moment in the life of this forum is getting soo close.. we have 922 posts at this moment and i think that in a day or two we will reach 1000 posts on the forum and this is really good because the user / post ratio is great 1 / 10.

Congratulation. I remember how painful it was for my forum to get to this point.

Re: :)

Radu,
Thanks very much, yes, we will hit 1000 post shortly. I appriciate you contribution very much and a nive avata you have there, it looks quite elegant :)
An 1/10 post is not bad at all.
Temi

novocaine said:
Thanks Temi
And another important moment in the life of this forum is getting soo close.. we have 922 posts at this moment and i think that in a day or two we will reach 1000 posts on the forum and this is really good because the user / post ratio is great 1 / 10.

Excellent

yuhuhu, open the Wine bottle.... :D
Now we are at the second level... :)

Ovi

banners
Back