The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Things To Know When Approaching A local Business

tac88

Hey guy's
When you are approaching a new perspective local business try to target those
businesses that have a full page yellow page ad !

The reason why is because a full page yellow page ad is very hard for them to track and it is very expensive. It cost
something like $2,000 a month! So the idea is that money is what you are after.

Explain to them that you will get them on the first page of Google and all over Facebook and targeted at their perspective buyers.
This is the truth you are not lying because you will get them on the first page but with ad words.

Local businesses are ripe for the picking, they are all interested in what we have to offer them. A lot of them already have a certain amount of money put aside for advertising.
Some of the local businesses that I have a lot of success are !
1.) Car Dealerships
2.) Lawyers
3.) Chiropractors
4.) Pizza Restaurants & Bars
5.) Local Handy Man Services
6.) Furniture Stores
7.)Plumbers Or Subcontractors
8.) Landscape Business
9.) Food Stores
10.)Hair & Nail Salons
11.) Dentists & Doctors
12.) Night Clubs & Bands
13.) Almost any business in your area

Your lead offer should be "Lead Generation" but here is a list of things that you should also offer

1.) SEO Service
2.)Web Design
3.)Lead Generation
4.)SMS Text Messaging Service To sell this you tell them you are going to build them a list of all of there customers
and market them for them whenever they want!
5.) Sales Funnel Set Up With Auto responder
6.)Mobile Web Design
7.) Facebook Pages
8.) Social Media Management
9.) Adwords Set Up or Run
10.)Much More

Do not be afraid to sell a service that you do not know how to do because you can just outsource it on ODesk or the warrior forum!

Their is so much money to be made for all of us with local marketing with small businesses.

I make a great living with it and so can you it is so easy to do anyone can do it!

It is so easy I do not think that I was ever told no, The hardest thing is to get in front of the decision maker at the business .
Make sure to be considerate of the time they are busy so do not contact them the time of day when they are busy .

Go after lunch hours or before also after the dinner rush. And if you make a appointment make sure to be 5 minutes early and anything that you promise make sure to deliver and you will have a customer for life.

When I started with local marketing I didn't know anything about the stuff I was selling ! You learn from your mistakes.
I currently have 66 local business that work closely with.

Do not get me wrong they are a pain in the ass but you will build a great network and they all refer there friend with that are business owners.
My business is running now on strictly referral's because I am that busy.

All you have to do is get your foot in the door with one of the above services and you are in !

Go out and get your piece of local business marketing.

You can do it!

Another nice post man, would love to see some actual case studies from you.

Actually I'm also planning for this offline marketing business. Awesome post man thanks for sharing your tips and experiences.

MI
Back