The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Methods of generatring free traffic

What to do for generating free traffic without the help of forums within a short period?
Post useful content on social media or on your blog. If you're consistently posting useful content. You'll build your brand in no time. I'm choosing Youtube as my platform of choice. Free traffic is always the best.

I've found trying to concentrate on too many channels is hard, I would just pick one. You can always use software to distribute to social channels, but to come up with content, I would just pick one

You can get free traffic only from social media. Because social media is a great platform where you can get free and paid traffic for your website. There some more interesting ways to get free traffic are following
a) guest posting
b) email marketing
c) content marketing

Now Trending method of Free And wordpress Traffic

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_122837_878.jpg
    IMG_20200412_122837_878.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 20
You can get free traffic from social media by your GOOD CONTENT and after that you can use some Social media platform: facebook, instagram, youtube to get more traffic lead to your products.

Quora is the most powerful free traffic and lead generation qna Site. You can search here all types of questions answer about your product type.

Update your blog on a regular basis. Your content is well researched, unique and well optimized. Keep in mind Google algorithms are now more efficient. They analyze 200 factors.

Do not involve yourself with spammy link building practice. Indeed you are in need to focus on your on-page SEO. Google now gives 70 % importance to Onpage and 30 % to Offpage.

So, your first approach is to create quality content with your targeted primary and secondary keywords.

Analyze website speed and navigational structure. Provide the best user experience to your website visitor.

After completing this part nicely. promote your content on social media, do social bookmarking, participate on question answers websites, and find guest post opportunities related to your niche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quora Marketing - By simply answering peoples questions related to my niche and a decent looking profile I get traffic from answers I posted 8 months ago. Many marketers use Quora alone to drive highly targeted free traffic.

You can also use paid traffic generator software.Although that,they say,also comes with some side effect.But if you understand how to use them, you might be able to walk your way around it

That's true, But so does most traffic generation unless you have a daily budget for It. Many new marketers can't afford to pay because they aren't yet earning.

What to do for generating free traffic without the help of forums within a short period?
Factors that Drive Quality Traffic to Your Website
  1. Online Directory Listings
  2. On-Page SEO
  3. Off-Page SEO
  4. Email
  5. Social Media
  6. Online Ads
  7. Blogging

Free Ways to Increase Your Website Traffic
  1. Optimize Your Free Google Business Profile
  2. Perform On-Page SEO
  3. Get Listed in Online Directories