The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Methods of generatring free traffic

Well create a content which can help any level visitor in your niche and distribute it across every available platform no matter which but should be relevant with your industry. As Social Media has gather around every single user so its better to test out some paid advertisement to see results. All the best

Avoid installing the navigation system using HTML frames, which can cause serious problems with indexing.
The site map helps to attract more traffic to websites, so do it for your site.
Try to develop web pages, focusing on each of your target keywords.
Conduct a fine-tuned SEO strategy based on traffic analysis from Google Adwords.

There are few ways to do so, For Example: SEO, social media, collaboration and etc. These are the one that you can make use of it. SEO- provide good content and include keywords, it is a very organic way to get free traffic, content is king. Social Media is a place that already come with huge amount of traffic, substantially share content or info in your page can get more traffic when facebook user share about it, or you may try to collaborate with other facebook page to get a win-win situation.

Good Luck!

Time is worth money unless 'sweat-equity traffic' is your only alternative. Nothing is really free the way I see it.
Best strategy other than buying traffic (and that is not easy to do profitably):

Would be on page SEO toward getting Search Engine referrals; and,
being good at one (possibly two) social media outlets (at least in the beginning).

Trying to do 10 things at the same time yourself will end in you doing nothing well.

For one project/champaign experiment I spent about $100 over a few weeks promoting my posts in Facebook. I found the results acceptable to good. In social media you need to get found.

As an aside: Facebook traffic that was from natural referrals to our website ( adult webcam broadcasting) converted at a rate about 5 times that of the referrals from Twitter feed we posted. That might be product specific however.

Google is hardly indexing Facebook/Twitter at all anymore. You used to be able to get a synergy from that cross effort. Today you have silos to deal with that do not influence each other (much).

Graybeard, Nov 16, 2017

HI Friends
Follow these steps:
  • 1) Optimize your website for Search Engines.
  • 2) Viral Marketing.
  • 3) Article Directories & Classifieds.
  • 4) Forum Participation.
  • 5) Build Strong Social Network.
  • 6) Social Bookmarkings.
  • 7) Use Offline Promotions.
  • 8) Exchange Links.

Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Social Media Advertising
Infographics Creation
RSS Submission
Guest Blogging
Instagram Marketing
Video Marketing
Q&A Sites, etc are the methods to get free website traffic.

Build a brand on Social Media & refer your audience to your content, which has affiliate links buried in them.
If you are flat out marketing to your audience, they won't take the bait.
Actually, Building a brand takes time, but he is asking on how to generate free traffic within a short period. I think that posting on Facebook Groups targeted to the niche, and with millions of subscribers is the best to get fast traffic.

But you have to follow the groups rules or they will block it.

I have found obstacle that most of aff networks dont allow blog commenting.

Can you please advise, do you know about any networks where its not forbidden?

Thank you, it would really save a lot of time

With networks, you have to read the terms of each offer you want to promote, they may all be different in what they allow.

I've personally never seen blog commenting as an approved method of promotion on an offer but that doesn't mean that somebody somewhere doesn't allow it, I guess but I doubt you could direct link to do it. Maybe sending the traffic to your website first, I dunno.

even if you find a network that does allow it, most blogs don't allow links in comments, they'll simply strip off the url

HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>link Masking</title>
<meta name="referrer" content="no-referrer"/>
</head>
<body>
<a href="//www.destination.com">link</a>
</body>
</html>

Have fun kiddies -- but don't get caught.
Just tested in the most recent Firefox and Chrome :D "-" <<<referring URL

What do blogs and garbage-pickers have in common :)
code debug. No https: before // destination :D

Traffic to your web site helps to enhance your rank that successively generates additional traffic, however you would like to create certain that the rise in traffic is related to a rise in engagement yet. If your traffic is increasing however your conversion rates area unit decreasing, you’re not transportation within the right traffic.

There are many affiliates using this free traffic - blog comments, FB posts in groups, etc… I would like to know which Network (for newbies) allowed it to you.

I am just starting and want to use these free methods first but there is problém at the beggining:)

How would you solve it?:D

Last edited:

HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>link Masking</title>
<meta name="referrer" content="no-referrer"/>
</head>
<body>
<a href="//www.destination.com">link</a>
</body>
</html>

Have fun kiddies -- but don't get caught.
Just tested in the most recent Firefox and Chrome :D "-" <<<referring URL

What do blogs and garbage-pickers have in common :)

Other than Google you may use facebook, youtube, classified ads, forums and blogs. These are some of the free methods you can use to generate traffic. Watch videos about clickfunnels on Youtube to know how you can convert your users into customers. Lots of their tricks work well for all forms of marketing.

Methods for generating Free Traffic within a short period of time are as follows:-
Social Media Marketing
Forum Submission
Question Answering
Social Bookmarking
RSS Submission
Video Content Sharing
Listed on Directories, etc.

nope
a link like that uses the protocol of that page it is on.
if the referring page is http you may want to include the https:
otherwise it will be sent http like the page it is on.
relative to the page it is on //means that in a link code for some time now like 5 years!

In a short time, you can generate more traffic by Social Media and Off-Page SEO activity (Social Bookmarking, Business Listing, Directory Sharing, Image Sharing, Video Sharing, PPT Sharing, etc.)

If you are expert guest blogging will also help you a lot in generating free traffic.

MI
Back