The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[METHOD] My method to earn from FB groups!

Aditya Saha

affiliate
Hi Guys!

I'm back after a long time. I have used this method for almost over an year now and the best part is you can use this METHOD for any niches.
So, let me explain how this works!

1. Take an old fb account with activity (could be your personal account that you can verify with ID and mobile phone) -> This will be the main account.

2. Join some groups (according to your niche) -> With a good old account with activity you can join many groups with 10-15 minutes delay.

-Create new firefox profile
-Buy a private proxy and put that proxy in the firefox profile (Preferences > Advanced > Network > Settings)
-Login into the new pva and send a friend request to your main account (main account that is member in all that groups)
-Enter your main account and accept the friend request
-Now your pva and main account are friends
-Facebook block/ban you if you join fast many groups with a new account but if someone invites you in many groups very fast it's not a problem.
-So, you will need to enter your main account, open the page when all your groups are listed, open in a new tab every group and invite your pva account in every group.

You can also have many "main accounts". For example: One main account with German groups, another main account with US groups and so on.
The big difference is that the main account will never get banned because that account will never post to group. It will just invite your PVAS.

TIP: Suppose you want to spam some US groups and you want to invite PVA into that groups. Invite more than 1 PVA into that groups. Make clones. If first PVA will get banned.
You will have another PVA accounts with that groups ready for action. Or with first PVA you will post in the morning and with the second PVA you will post another link in the evening.

Hope you like it guys. Give it a try! I'll share few more tutorials.

Is there any risk of your main account getting banned due to you being associated with all of these fake accounts?

Seems like Facebook's system will soon adapt.

Is there any risk of your main account getting banned due to you being associated with all of these fake accounts?

Seems like Facebook's system will soon adapt.

Anytime you violate a platform's TOS, you risk losing your account.

Has anyone tried this?

I've had my main account banned twice for 2 weeks, simply for joining groups too quickly. Which then I can't join any groups or post in any groups.

The crazy part is I can't post in my own group that I own. So I was thinking about setting up another account and use it for all my group activity and keep my main account for just the group I own.

If the second account ever got killed, so be it. But I doubt that would happen as I wouldn't be doing anything excessive.

Last edited:
MI
Back