The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

method I know that makes me $30 per day

abdelnasser mahmoud

affiliate
This is the easiest method I know that makes me $30 per day.15 mins per day(sorry for my bad english)

No investment required

Step1. Create an affiliate account with clickbank

Step2. Create a free account with animoto

Step3. Create a Youtube account

Step4. Choose Long tail keywords with low competition always

Go to clickbank marketplace and choose a product,health converts best,choose a product that have a good landing page,that is attractive.
For example I choose a grey hair product.I went to google keyword tool looked for grey hair.I found a keyword that has a low competition with approximately 8000 monthly searches.I googled grey hair on images and download some good pictures.Then i created a free video on animoto with these pictures and attractive text and uploaded the video on youtube. I use bitly to cloak the affiliate link. Then in the video description,i insert the exact keyword that i found on google keyword tool for the title,insert the same keyword in the description and wrote a little testimonials on how i eliminated grey hair and add the keywords in the description again.After some days,i start getting views from my video and when i searched for the exact keyword on google,my video was on 1st page and 1st position.

when you search for a product on google,you will see that youtube videos for the product are on first page right?when i choose the long tail keyword with low competition and no video on youtube is using the same keyword,so thats how my video get on 1st page on google easily as no one is using the exact long tail keyword.

The best part of this method is that you are the owner of your videos,you created it and did not copied from other guys on youtube.youtube will never ban you for copyright infringement.your video will be original compared to so many copied videos on youtube.

thats it thanks
firasezz

Hello @abdelnasser mahmoud, thank you very much for sharing. Quite simple but effective way to promote clickbank products.

Can you please share a bit more about the videos you create such as where do you find the contents for videos?

And how many videos per offer you create?

Thanks again for sharing.

Last edited:
Thanks for this effective way of promoting.. You are right, videos are always on page 1.

Do you promote your YouTube videos?

Also, the images you use from Google, won't they be copyright?

Also, the images you use from Google, won't they be copyright?

You can search for images that allow reuse even commercially.

Personally, I think you're safer using CreativeCommons images, or going to sites like UnSplash, MorgueFile, etc. that provide copyright and royalty free images that you can use however you like, without attribution.

@abdelnasser mahmoud do you send people directly to the CB landing or sales page, or do you collect their emails first? I ask because you had put an email marketing tag on the thread.

Last edited:
MI
Back