The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Method] Easy $100 to $150 Daily with Android Apps & Cash For Apps

androidexpert

affiliate
This is my first method on this forum. So lets get started. Some facts, Play Store has over 1 Billion active users and Daily 1.5 Million Android devices are activated. So, why don't use this market to make quick money!

I am breaking the method in 5 parts:

1. Choosing niche and monetising
2. Developing App
3. Creating Play Store Account
4. Keyword Research
5. ASO

1.Choosing Niche & Monetising:

This part is important since we need to find niches that have High Searches. One of the best niche is guides, cheats for famous games. Such Apps are easy to create. I am taking clash royale niche to explain this method. But the twist here is that we won't use content locking to monetise them. But we will use cash for app's affiliate program to monetise them. Since this will make our app look legit and creating returning user. They pay you 70% profit from the traffic you bring. The average life time revenue per US user is around $8.
Returning user = more $$$$
Cash For Apps is a GPT(Get Paid To) App where users complete tasks and earn points and once they reach threshold points they can use it to redeem gift cards like $15 play store card; using it they can buy gems for clash royale.
To signup you will have to send them a email about how you plan to drive to their app. Once approved they will send you login id,password and your unique link to promote.
Here's the link: www. cash-for-apps .com/affiliate/pages/login.php

2. Developing App:
If you don't know how to develop app then I would recommend you to outsource the development or follow app development guide. There are tons of guide available on the internet. I am android developer too I can help you if you get stuck somewhere.
Here's the important thing in your app make sure you create a section talking about the app "cash for apps" and explain your user how they can use it to get their gems or whatever your niche is.

Here's sample that I used in the app:

b1e0c7aab7.jpg

3. Creating Play Store Account:

Now this is a easy step. Just google Play Developer console and create your account. You need to pay one time $25 fee.

4. Keyword Research:

Now our app is ready. We need to find keywords which are trending. I don't use any ASO tools like sensortower etc because most of the time their data isn't correct. I rather use Google Play's Store search recommendation. So, lets start this now. Since we are making a guide app the first thing that would come to my mind is keyword “Guide for Clash Royale”. Just type “Guide for” in search and look at the search recommendation. Think of various possibilities, spy on competitors to get more keyword ideas.

5. ASO:

Once you have finalised the keywords now comes the tricky part on how to use these keywords since google doesn't have any keyword field while publishing the app.

Google Play uses 3 things to pick up keywords:

a). Title: 30 characters

b). Short description: 80 characters

c). Long Description: around 3000 characters

In order to get ranked on keywords you need to make sure that your title keywords are repeated 3 times and the secondary keywords should be repeated 2 times. Now, don't over do it otherwise google will detect this and may suspend or reject your app. Once you write description, create attractive graphics: Banner, Screenshots & Icon; this increases the app install rate.

Here is my earning screenshot from cash for apps dashboard:
b1ef0c8442.jpg

yes you are right i just asked my brother who is sitting next to me .
cus he is an android developer .

Good content thanks for sharing, but i have a question about this:"In order to get ranked on keywords you need to make sure that your title keywords are repeated 3 times and the secondary keywords should be repeated 2 times"
Can you make a example if i choose keyword is Guide for Clash Royale??

Good content thanks for sharing, but i have a question about this:"In order to get ranked on keywords you need to make sure that your title keywords are repeated 3 times and the secondary keywords should be repeated 2 times"
Can you make a example if i choose keyword is Guide for Clash Royale??
You will use guide for clash royale in title, and repeat it somehow in the description 2 more times

You will use guide for clash royale in title, and repeat it somehow in the description 2 more times
Yes, great example, and I can't find key words to search about how to develope the app, I try "how to make a cost for install app android" but it doesnt have any guide, so can you give me some key words to search about the tut how to build it?

Would making a simple hq website app work with this? Like a guide site for a specific game make a page that says free items or something?

Hi.. good share mate, but if we use title like Guides For Clash Royal or Guides For Clash Of Clans , it does not conflict with the intellectual property?

Thanks

It will not but use this idea to expand to other niches
Yes i see, but you suggest for use "guide for" keyword and implement it like Guide For Clash Royal, my question, whether my app will not be suspended if I use the word "Clash Royale" in the title of my application?

Thanks

sorry guys, but I didn't get it.

What does the application do? Is it some kind of a LP in an App form?

In other words: if I open the app - I'll see a step-by-step guide and the button taking me to the aff offer (which is CashForApps)?

sorry guys, but I didn't get it.

What does the application do? Is it some kind of a LP in an App form?

In other words: if I open the app - I'll see a step-by-step guide and the button taking me to the aff offer (which is CashForApps)?
Yes you will redirect traffic to cash for apps app.

Hi.. good share mate.
Could you please show me one of your apps on the play store for example?
That will really helpful.
Thankl you very much!

You are really posting a goldmine, I was already looking for a good way to do this and you just gave me all the tools.
Thank you!

banners
Back