The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Meta Refresh

guidone1983

affiliate
Hello,
I am just getting started and have attempted to run an offer on Facebook and BuySellAds. I learned these traffic sources often do not accept direct linking and was advised I should be using a "Meta Refresh." Can anyone show me how to do this specifically?

For example, let's say the below is a PeerFly offer (it's not) and my affiliate ID is affiliate.
trkur/offer

What would the link look like after a meta refresh?

How about ClickBank? I tried to run an offer on BuySellAds and it would not accept a ClickBank offer. I tried to use a well known site (I can't use links on the forum yet) to mask the ClickBank offer but the link was still not accepted.

I appreciate the help.
Best,
Brian

Thank you very much. This clears it up for me. I am starting to think building landing pages is probably the best approach. Probably higher converting and easier to get approved with the networks.

Thank you very much. This clears it up for me. I am starting to think building landing pages is probably the best approach. Probably higher converting and easier to get approved with the networks.

I agree. Then promote your landing page and if the affiliate link ever changes or the vendor goes direct to Paypal you just have the change the links in the page not the page you're promoting.

Rick

banners
Back