“Adavice”/  “1Win

Merry Christmas AffiliateFix!

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
Few days for the new year! We will miss 2021, yet we're SO excited to start 2022!!
(We hope we won't get quarantined as 2020 ... but WAIT!! 2022 is pronounced like 2020 too?? :eek:)

I really want to thank AffiliateFix so much!!! Since I joined I learnt many-MANY things! I enjoyed sharing what I know, and asking for what I don't..
Here I had the chance to meet wonderful people and learn from them! I want to thank them too!!
Also, here are many members from famous platforms, and it has been super easy to communicate with them here and to question them for assistance.
Thank you every one!! Especially : @T J Tutor @azgold @Honeybadger @Graybeard @tyoussef @VortexAlpha @voluum @Felixius @Zaryab Khattak @Clay_P @Advery @Revglue @YamiLeads @Dario @GriD
Merry Christmas AffiliateFix.png

How was 2021 for you guys? And how this community helped you -as it did for me-? And what are your next goals for 2022??
Leave a comment to check it next year (at the end of 2022) .. and check if you could do it!!!
For me, I'm planning to SLAY IT this year!!!! I'll work for a daily profit of two numbers ($$)!!

- Samira

MI
Back