The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Merchant Affiliate Help

Diegomg

affiliate
Hi, my name is Diego. I am familiar with other marketing channels but relatively new to affiliate marketing. I am looking for general advice on how to grow an Affiliate Program from the Merchant side. I am currently working with a brand that focuses on selling adult toys. So, any recommendations on platforms that offer merchant programs that allow the sale and promotion of Adult products will be gladly appreciated.
Cheers!!!

how to grow an Affiliate Program from the Merchant side.

Have you taken the time to look at the competitors affiliate programs?

recommendations on platforms that offer merchant programs that allow the sale and promotion of Adult products

Okay, first you ask how to grow an affiliate program, then you ask on which merchant programs supporting adult products.

Promoting adult products can be addressed on every marketing practice/method/system available for the internet. I am assuming you are already knowledgeable of the requirements to market the product if you are asking how to grow an adult affiliate program. I am also assuming then that you have an affiliate platform already integrated into the adult product site. Which affiliate platform is installed on the site?

Recruiting affiliates requires your implementing a wide range of proven methods. Affiliates are your prospects, which means you must become skilled at prospecting using all the various methods o contact. Social sites, forums, advertising, etc.

Okay, first you ask how to grow an affiliate program, then you ask on which merchant programs supporting adult products.

Promoting adult products can be addressed on every marketing practice/method/system available for the internet. I am assuming you are already knowledgeable of the requirements to market the product if you are asking how to grow an adult affiliate program. I am also assuming then that you have an affiliate platform already integrated into the adult product site. Which affiliate platform is installed on the site?

Recruiting affiliates requires your implementing a wide range of proven methods. Affiliates are your prospects, which means you must become skilled at prospecting using all the various methods o contact. Social sites, forums, advertising, etc.
Hi @T J Tutor
, Thank you for taking the time to reply.

No, I haven't taken the chance to look at competitors
Affiliate Program I don't know where to start.

My Team and I have looked into the Requirements
and the client is using a Platform called Up promote.

I want to learn more about these methods
if you can point me in the right direction within your
forum, I would be happy to investigate. Thank you
so much.

Last edited:
MI
Back