The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mentoring Facebook Campaigns

Pav

I am thinking about getting myself a help with Facebook advertisements in form of someone who can actually mentor me on the way. Do you think it is a good idea ? Do you know someone who is offering such a service ? How expensive do you think it is to get professional mentor help ?

Finding a mentor is always a good idea. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head; but asking questions here is a great place to start. Paying for coaching isn't going to be cheap. Stay active on this forum and build some relationships. I think that will help you find someone who has the time and ability to mentor you.

I'm no Facebook guru; but I do okay with Facebook ads. I can answer some questions from time to time.

Finding a mentor is always a good idea. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head; but asking questions here is a great place to start. Paying for coaching isn't going to be cheap. Stay active on this forum and build some relationships. I think that will help you find someone who has the time and ability to mentor you.

I'm no Facebook guru; but I do okay with Facebook ads. I can answer some questions from time to time.

Thank you iamthecoolnerd for you reply , appreciate for your offer to answer some of my possible questions in the future .

Christina (FBQueen) offers mentorship for $7,000 or something like that.
I think mentoring for FB isn't bad, considering you need to learn how to master their ads, targeting and accounts creation.

Christina (FBQueen) offers mentorship for $7,000 or something like that.
I think mentoring for FB isn't bad, considering you need to learn how to master their ads, targeting and accounts creation.
Thanks for your opinion servandosilva ,$7k is out of my reach right now ,but some day would love to be able afford it and invest in such a service .

Hi Pav, there certainly is a lot of free material out there, I guess you need to weigh up the quality of training you would receive for your budget, but I'm sure you will learn a lot from reading materials and putting it into practise! My colleague has actually published a guide to facebook advertising today (part 2 will be posted tomorrow), so I hope this is useful for you too!

Hi Pav, there certainly is a lot of free material out there, I guess you need to weigh up the quality of training you would receive for your budget, but I'm sure you will learn a lot from reading materials and putting it into practise! My colleague has actually published a guide to facebook advertising today (part 2 will be posted tomorrow), so I hope this is useful for you too!
Thank you Emily :)

MI
Back