The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Media Buying For T-Shirt?

Mr. FOX

affiliate
I have discussed some people who are promoting T-shirt online and all of them using social media either free marketing method or using PPC campaign. Is there anyone here made some money by promoting T-shirt via media buying?

Actually media buying is not working for T-shirt marketing. Social media is the right place for that. Or you can build e-commerce based websites.

I have discussed some people who are promoting T-shirt online and all of them using social media either free marketing method or using PPC campaign. Is there anyone here made some money by promoting T-shirt via media buying?
Hi Mr Fox, I was able to get a contract with a local company that was selling tshirts. We agreed on a commission on every purchase that is made through social media, the platforms I was using to market the tshirts. trust me the deal worked out very well. Today, I do run all the marketing activities of the company and i am making a good amount. Persistence and commitment are the only thing you must have as a start as a marketer. Know your audience and treat them to the best. They will make your social media marketing an awesome experience.

My two years of experience said media buying not suitable for T-shirt marketing unless you are able to create your brand. Then you can promote your T-shirt with different forums or blog or ask'em to the post your ads on their newsletter. But trust me I haven't seen any marketer who is promoting T-shirt on the banner ads. Use social media or amazon. This is the right place for you.

IMO if you have a facebook/Instagram niche page you can sell Tshirts, Ads won't help unless you got some killer design and a very targeted audience

banners
Back