The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty

Sarrittaa

affiliate
Hello everyone !
So i'm new to maxbounty, and to this community.
I have been googling about maxbounty and i saw that so many people say that there accounts got terminated and they claim that they did nothing wrong, is this real ? And what is this proxy thing, is it like vpn ? Like those people use vpn to sign up by themselves and want to get money for it is that it ?
Sorry if i look stupid to some of you but i'm really clueless. Is it okey to ask my am if they are happy with my work? I got so concerned even though i'm not doing anything wrong xD

Well i heard maxbounty its a very big company and i dont think they ban people with no good reason but who knows .But my advice dont relay on other people opinions ,if someone tell like they ban ,dont discourage yourself .Make yourself an account and start working with them and find for yourself the answer

All affiliate networks, including MaxBounty, terminate affiliate accounts if the particular affiliates violate their rules/TOS.
If you're sending legitimate traffic, with legitimate conversions you'll be totally fine with any legitimate company. There's nothing to worry about! :)

MI
Back