The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MarketingExperiments Certification Program

Edwin

affiliate
I read the article on the blog and have read it and thought this is something i should jump on:

They are offering the first class and their A/B split testing software completely FREE. If you take the full course you can even get accredited to be a Certified Landing Page Optimization Expert.

So i thought, cease the day and learn more about this offer, signed up and had to enter my credit card details as well, which i was a little bit hesitant to do, but MarketingExperiments is a respected site and is maintained by respected owners in the aff/ppc marketing industry as far as i can tell.

So i had confidence it will be okay.

I received a confirmation order email with the subject line: Order Confirmation Reciept!

Went through the email and it read:
Thank you for registering for the MarketingExperiments Certification Program .

You will receive your logins, passwords of your trial account and a link to the online classroom via an automated system, so please be sure to look for an email from support@meclabs.com.

If you have any questions about the online classroom, or any questions about the course, please feel free to call me at 1-800-517-5531,
Sincerely,

The MarketingExperiments team

Well, i haven't received anything since the 29th of October and i hope this is on the up and up because i did have to enter CC details and afterwards seeing that Receipt is being spelled as Reciept thus spelled wrong I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable with all this.

I even send out two emails to support and haven't heard anything back yet.

Anyone else received their details?

For the people over at MarketingExperiments.com:
This is not a good lesson to start with guys.

I received notice there where some technical issues - i hope these will be resolved soon.
I'm really excited to start learning great things :)

MI
Back