The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Marketing student currently interning and learning!

Slips715

Hi
My name's Jeff, I am finishing up my B of S degree in marketing at CSUN. I'm currently interning for a watch manufacturer/distributor, Bianci Watches. I came on to this site to learn as much as I can about online and affiliate marketing. I'm learning a TON in school, but since I started my internship, I've been introduced to a whole new world. Any insight will be much appreciated!

best,
Jeff

I'm in the very same boat as you... learning internet and affiliate marketing for a company I work for, as well as my own business. Nice to meet you . Let's hope we're quickly successful! =)

thanks nice to meet you too! I'm trying to find more tools for seo and sem. So far I'm just using word press, but still don't know how to use all the plugins correctly, haha

I've been using wordpress for about a year now and in that year I have learned so so so much information. Keep going at it, and everything will begin flowing naturally!

Hi Jeff.
I am going to do marketing next year in either Nottingham or Liverpool John Moores.
Joining this forum has benefited me greatly so far as im getting ready to go next year. What i want to know is, do you actually do much internet marketing on your course?

At school, there's one class called "internet marketing", that I haven't taken yet. Next semester is my last semester, so I will probably take it then. I think that a lot of the marketing programs are outdated and there should be much more internet marketing courses

banners
Back