“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Marketing Manager Needed

Discussion in 'Affiliate Management and Recruitment' started by juiceman, Jul 15, 2006.

1. juiceman

juiceman Affiliate affiliate

Hi

How would I go about finding someone to set up and manage an affiliate scheme for me for a cut of the profit. I can offer a very generous incentive to anyone who can make this site a success, but have no idea where to start looking.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Juiceman

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi Juiceman,

I don't know anyone good that will work on incentive. It takes too much front work to get a program going and too much time to get profits ramped up.

To even begin to get anyone to consider it you would need to have a screaming offer, a great site and awesome conversions. Do you think you have the right stuff???

I suggest you invest 5,000 in PPC marketing and do some conversiontesting and tweaking before even considering an affiliate program.

My 2 cents

4. juiceman

juiceman Affiliate affiliate

Once again, thanks for that very helpful reply. I have a few websites running at the moment, but don't have time for all of them, including this one. I need to either get someone to run it, sell it or put it on hold for the time being. I was hoping the first option would be feasible, but obviously not.

Cheers
    Juiceman

banners