The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Manual Submission Or automated software Submission

colinuk

affiliate
Hi All,

Which submission is better for site, manual submission or automated software submission? Which method you all used?

Please reply as soon as possible...

--
Regards,
Colin

Hi colin,

I am not an expert but I believed a lot of expert here will tell you...is manual submission. hope it help. :)

It all depends if you are looking to target niche Directories or a certain PR.
Other than that automated is a good fast way to submit.:thumbsup:

Depends on your need.

Depends on your need. If you have too much work to do do not have time to submit your site manually, then I think it is better to go for automated submission.

Else manual submission is better.

hi,I need seo work as a freelance.My price is very less.100Manually Directory submission @6$.If you have more project pls contact soon ID (xhosa.linkbuild@gmail.com)

For directories or search engines software may be OK however for press releases and articles manual submissions are better. Some of the software are semi automated. They are OK as you still need to submit manually. It merely keeps a bookmark and allows you to log in automatically with stored username and password. So you don't need to remember all the links and login details.

I haven't done automatic submission because I still prefer manual submission. I think it's really better and worth the effort.

I am not sure I agree with the argument that manual submission is the better process.

If you are submitting generally then either way is a good as the other except for the fact the automated process is by far the quickest and easiest method and is therefor the better option.

However if you are keen to only be listed in specific critera of sites, wether this be say Uk only, high PR only.... ect...etc, then yes manual submission is the only way forward and should be used.
Though having said that, it would not hurt to gain a few hundred more baclinks for half an hours work!

Happy Days!

No doubt that Manual submission is better than Automated submission.
Automated submission can't open accounts on your behalf in directories where needed. Also you can't request for new categories if needed.
You can do these if you are doing your submissions manually. :) You can choose the best Category for your website. :)

MI
Back