The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Manage all your Expenses while your are traveling?

loyaanderson

affiliate
A software for marketing managers who could manage all the expenses and view the sales graphically. Software for managerial purposes. What type of software can give such solutions? Please share your thoughts.

Generally speaking: Quicken is very helpful when it comes to finances. Microsoft Money is another alternative.

"Managing your travel expenses is an important way to cut your company's costs," says Owen N. Wild, marketing director for Amadeus North America, a technology supplier to the travel industry. "Managing those expenses well is also important in ensuring that you get reimbursed fully and promptly."

The following pages will detail technologies that can help businesses avoid travel, how to save money when you have to hit the road, and tips for filing expenses.

Tools to Help Cut Down on Travel

With air travel and gas prices still sky high and growing concern about the impact travel has on the environment, more small and mid-sized businesses are using videoconferencing and online meetings in place of in-person visits. In fact, 42 percent of 610 business travelers and corporate travel managers responding to a 2008 poll by Business Traveler Magazine said they were exploring alternatives to business trips, including video- or Web conferences.

BizXpense Tracker is my favorite iPhone app for managing travel expense. It allows me to create reports for accountant.

If you are 50+ in age looking the best tourist places? Follow the All About Seniors Magazine here you found the best places name as well as discount and deals for senior citizen. Subscribe All About Seniors Magazine or follow on social network like FB, Google+, Pinterest and much more..

See here: www dot allaboutseniors dot in

A software for marketing managers who could manage all the expenses and view the sales graphically. Software for managerial purposes. What type of software can give such solutions? Please share your thoughts.

My advice is to use Google as this will give you several options to choose from...:)

I have not come into interactions with any. Bu I am so sure that we have the softwares that will help in managing personal finances. At one time, I saw my friend using it even though I was not bothered to ask him some questions in regards to it. I will be doing some research and post any feedback that I get regarding the same issue.

I have never used any software but I heard some kind of managerial travel expense software. will get it on google.

banners
Back