The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Making Money With With SEO & Niche Websites!

Re: Case Study: Making Money With With SEO & Niche Websites!

How many have got SEO sites running successfuly as a result of this case study?

I am new here and pretty blown away by this. I assume this still works well or have the changes in google, etc, made this less effective. As a NOOB this is a great starting ground...

Now I can sleep well, I am always doing it this way, along with some other traffic driving methods. Great case study, the site is down, was it profitable? Looking forward to hear more, I am interested :)

this guy is really good. i have been checking his youtube post on how to make $2 a day and its really awesome. i understand where i lack. in action. because $2 a day seems little for some of the best cpa marketers here and in other forums but we noobs really have to take action. lots of it.

Hi, it's been some time since you wrote this post, do you have some results now? As many people know, unless you pay for traffic, or get free traffic from different sources than mayor search engines (Google in special) you will be sandboxed for about 2-6 months depending on your niche.
I hope you can share also how profitable is your site.
Thanks!!

Hi, it's been some time since you wrote this post, do you have some results now? As many people know, unless you pay for traffic, or get free traffic from different sources than mayor search engines (Google in special) you will be sandboxed for about 2-6 months depending on your niche.
I hope you can share also how profitable is your site.
Thanks!!

The site is no longer up because I gave it away in a competition and the winner never bothered to transfer it over to his hosting, change the affiliate links and renew the domain (despite it still making income lol?) so I can't give you any updated earnings on it.

But as for 'sandboxing' it's not really something I've ever experienced but I hear it can happen if you use shadier/more obvious link building tactics like suddenly blasting out thousands of spammy backlinks from day one using a bot.

You always hear people shouting about sandboxing on forums but it's really not as big of a threat as some people make it out to be.

banners
Back