The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money with Pinterest.

John Smithers

affiliate
I have seen some posts on BHW about making money by using Pinterest, and whilst the process seems rather simple, I am yet to make a single cent from the method. Has anyone else had any luck with Pinterest?

The method:

• Make a blog and monetise the content with Adsense.
  • Take around 100-200 popular pins from Pinterest, download them to your computer and upload them to your blog.
  • Pin the images on your blog to Pinterest.
  • Profit.
Whilst the method may not make sense on paper, in practise you can see how it would work and how it has worked for people in the past. However, I am yet to have any luck with the method and would like to know if anyone else has had any success with it.

Never tried it, but usually things like that don't work. I had a friend that did something like that, but on Tumblr. He said he never made any money off of it.

I think grabbing pictures from another source might work a little better, granted that they are within the boundaries of taste of the Pinterest community. I'm sure the current method also works, and is probably easier as well, so I think I'll try it out for myself too. Thanks!

I've never given Pinterest a try and I dont think that I would want to anyways. I wouldn't want to try it out because I wouldn't exactly be in charge of how much money I make, if I was to make any money at all. I also would not try it because I'm just not a fan of uploading pictures, and I wouldn't want to get in trouble for posting someone else's pictures without permission. Well those are just my reasons, but they're also my opinions, so dont let me get you down about trying it out. :)

I was just about to try this method too lol. It looks really easy on paper, and I had read someone else say that within 15 minutes they had made 7 dollars and that this is a $50 dollars a day easy plan I was wondering if this was too easy to be true. I'm getting tired of getting my hopes up with these promises of making good money to find out that making money with it is a real hassle or non-existent.

I've never given Pinterest a try and I dont think that I would want to anyways. I wouldn't want to try it out because I wouldn't exactly be in charge of how much money I make, if I was to make any money at all. I also would not try it because I'm just not a fan of uploading pictures, and I wouldn't want to get in trouble for posting someone else's pictures without permission. Well those are just my reasons, but they're also my opinions, so dont let me get you down about trying it out. :)

Well, if it makes you feel better, the chances of you getting in legal trouble for uploading someone else's pictures is so low. Worst case scenario is either the person that created it asks you to take it down or give him credit, or the person that created it goes through the process to get it removed.

There are some really good points being made here, and I appreciate the time you are taking to give me feedback on my post. One of the things that I have noticed with many of these methods is that you have to be very lucky for it to work for you. Some of the methods on BHW look so easy when the original poster explains them, but in actual practise the methods seem close to impossible. That is that main problem with making money online in my opinion, whilst it sounds easy at first, there is always a lot of luck/work involved to be successful.

banners
Back