The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Making money with online surveys

The main problem is, we cant find some legal website for this, every time i try, i stuck into spamming sites. So i don't think that it is a best way of earning online money.

Making money online is not an easy task. People not knowing anything or little learning will destroy the total image. So making money :
(1) Knowledgeable.
(2) Hard Work
(3) Attentive
(4) Awareness
(5) Motivated
(6)Try to learn Organic way
(7) Affiliated Marketing
(8) Don't use any Black Hat Technique
(9) Dont use BOt
(10) More & More Research

hi i know quite no of sites are scams they make people fools that u get money through online surveys , but most of them don't even give single penny, we should quite careful while doing this things,

Wow, you earn 60 to 70 dollars a month because of surveys? Surely can you share those sites because I've never even cashed out from these survey sites I'm part of:
  • Prolific Academic
  • YouGov
  • Inbox Dollars
I've been a member of these sites for a while now but has never reached the minimum payout threshold! Goodness, I must be part of the wrong sites if you're earning that much from the sites you're part of.

:entrepreneurfix:

A genuine survey site is Mintvine. I've made $100 over a few months and their payout is reasonably fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Money offered for an online survey depends on the website that one sign up for, the credit rate for a single survey and how much price the advertiser is paying. Making money by means of surveys is not a difficult issue. But, it's important for one to get right guidance for making money easily.

Correct @Victorvictories. It can depend on your demographic profile (ABC1), whether you're working full or part time, have pets, children.....many factors. It also takes some time to build up your "reputation" so the survey sites will give you better surveys.

banners
Back