The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money online - Affiliate Marketing

In my personal opinion, the best affiliate program in market is the Web Hosting Affiliate Program. Since, web hosting is a basic requirement of people who wish to start a business or a personal site. There are many people search Google and other sources for a reliable web hosting plan. Becoming an affiliate of web hosting affiliate program, you can easily attract such seekers and convince them to buy the web hosting plans via your affiliate link.

I agree with euk post as the best affiliate program is dating and webhosting niches. This affiliate ads can easily generate revenue than those sales. I had mad 2 sales in webhosting affiliate programs and never made any money with amazon.

I am still planning to start working on affiliate marketing. I plan to choose carefully which I will be promoting and I will choose those that either have worked for me or I can use and I think will be beneficial to others too. People can tell if you're just promoting something just to make money, they would rather go with someone who while trying to earn is being real about it, too.

Ralph Lauren Men Parfum

I have asked the author of the article to compile affiliates that pay via paypal, should be ready in a few days. In the meantime, if anyone know affiliate that pay via paypal please post it here.

I have asked the author of the article to compile affiliates that pay via paypal, should be ready in a few days. In the meantime, if anyone know affiliate that pay via paypal please post it here.

You might want to check out our Highest Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Program here at http://www.eukhost.com/affiliates.php . We too make the payments via paypal. If you are interested you can join our affiliate program and earn up to £300 per sale.

I get the proper information about affiliate marketing thanks for sharing , one thing can u please tell about amazon affiliate marketing.

I prefer ad networks, simliar to affiliates. I am working with reachjunction and some other networks. Making money onine is not that difficult.

Affiliate marketing is an incredible way of making money online. Sites like Amazon, clickbank, commission junction etc are few networking sites that benefits the viewers, publishers & advertises through Affiliate marketing. seo is 'the ultimate' way of increasing visitors that eventually will benefit the Affiliate marketers...

Many affiliate programs pay via PayPal. I really do not understand whether you are asking for affiliate networks or particular affiliate program.
But, you must state in which category (or niche) you are looking for??

I am also an affiliate marketer but I am only getting traffic from mailers, youtube videos, search engines, forums and backlinks but I am not getting from ppc. can u help?

PayPal has announced the end of its referral program. If you want to continue earning commission, join the Nochex Partner Scheme and start earning straight away.
Benefits:

• Unlimited bonus: Unlike the PayPal Program there are no limits to the amount you can earn in the Nochex Partner Programme; in fact, the more that your merchants trade the higher the amount we will pay you
  • No caps: Unlike the PayPal Scheme we don’t cap your commission at £750; and, we won’t stop you earning commission after 12-months. With Nochex you can earn an unlimited amount even after 12-months is up
  • Includes eBay transactions: Revenue that merchants receive from the sale of eBay items was specifically excluded from the PayPal Bonus Scheme; Nochex does not exclude any transactions from its Partners Programme
  • Escalator rates: Paypal paid a flat rate of commission to you irrespective of how much business you brought to them. With Nochex we will pay you a higher share of commission depending on how much your merchants trade
  • Easy to set-up: We make it very easy to integrate Nochex on your merchants’ websites. And, we make it very easy for you to move your merchants who are already in the PayPal scheme to Nochex, so that you can continue to earn income from them
  • No obligations: With PayPal your merchant had to receive payments up to £150 in value before you earned any commission. With Nochex you begin earning commission as soon as your merchants start trading. And we don’t limit the number of merchants you can introduce to the scheme; all of the merchants that you introduce can generate commission for you
Nochex has been helping merchants trade online since 2001 and we have earned an enviable reputation for the excellent quality of our service. If you want your merchants to benefit from the personal support and service that only a company based in the UK can offer, then join the Nochex Partner Scheme now and continue earning commission from all your merchants.
Interested?

you are right . we can earn money with the help of blog posting.article and press release . and
also we can get mony from banner advertise.

hi affiliate marketing works when client or company needs to with CPA list, getting acquisition it it is important that action actin should take place, from u r site,

MI
Back