The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money online - Affiliate Marketing

I have asked the author of the article to compile affiliates that pay via paypal, should be ready in a few days. In the meantime, if anyone know affiliate that pay via paypal please post it here.

I am in affiliate programs since 2 months, though I am not making anything now..

Affiliate programs don't work, now I have affiliate links and banners using a top provider which hardly send me any clickthroughs, never mind sales - and before anyone says I'm doing it wrong, I keep it targeted and get national press exposure, so it clearly doesn't work.

I got far better results and earnings from Google adsense, so this is how I know. All these programs do is give a ton of pageviews to the affiliate provider, and they keep the payouts to low amounts (5p per click etc) to take advantage of publishers.

They all work this way, there's no difference between what Commission Junction does compared to what Tradedoubler offers - it's the same sort of rubbish deal. I'm actually out of pocket as a result of this amazing affiliate stuff, and it annoys me when idiots advise others to do this.

Problem is the best affliate rates are based on Sales eg: £4.00 per sale, so going with the sales rate is the wise thing to do as the payouts are superior to a per click basis. Even though a per click basis converts better and more often, the payout is worse. So all those that say it's great are likely using the per click options, and thus don't know the full story about affiliate publishing.

This is really tough to do properly, and simply targeting the affiliate ads isn't enough to make it work. My theory is that it's all in the favour of the provider, NOT the publisher and advise to stay away from it period and use adsense, becos I know that works better than affiliate links.

The traffic needed to make this work is beyond the average website, that's very obvious to me, and I get good traffic (in excess of 40k hits per month). It's unfavourable, becos the payouts are so low - but that's why it's offered in the first place. If the payouts were all averaging £10 per click, then the providers clients would lose wouldn't they, and I assure you they aren't about to do that.

I noticed the most successful websites that have affiliate programs have multiple landing pages. I won't call names, but I am just noticing an observation. The more exposure you receive the higher chance you have of your site and affiliate program doing well. That being you offer a quality product.

Multiple landing pages does increase exposure indeed but most are really testing out which of their sales page actually works better so that they can optimize their earnings...

Check out Esmerellda.com they have a great scheme and you can also get paid by referring sales from your friends and family

I found this forum very interesting especially the topic this gives me more understanding. review..review...review:thumbsup:

Make money with Codexfind

Codexfind is a great way to earn revenue through social bookmarking and uploading content, they also split ad revenue with its users 80/20 in your favour! This means that whenever an ad appears around your content 80% of the ad revenue earned is yours unlike other social bookmarking sites! CodexFind is a free, online social bookmarking & uploading network which allows users to find and discover the best articles, videos, images and discussions from all over the Web. To learn more about this exciting new site come to Codexfind and be in to win $100 US everyday!

8 Steps to make money online through affliate marketing

1. Work Hard. It is not easy.
2. Avoid promoting too many products. Select a good affliate program offering quality products.
3. Customize your marketing materials. There will be so many competitors using the same materials.
4. Fix up a shedule. Be sincere and committed to your work. Try to finish whatever you have planned for the day even if you have to stay up late. Self-descipline is very important.
5. Learn before you start something. You need to master essential skills.
6. Be careful when spending your money. Don't waste it. Spend wisely. There are so many online business opportunities so select using your common sense.
7. Money cannot be made with a wink of the eye or overnight. It will take time, atleast 3 months. So have patience, don't give up and quit in a week's time.
8. And lastly, don't give up a good job, to make money online thinking you can do wonders. Incase your online venture takes time, remember you have to pay your bills!!!

Hi, I am currently reviewing our site and the affiliate option. I see no reason why payment can't be by paypal from a company point of view. I know paypal charges the business user higher fees but from past experience with other affiliate options, that is usually accounted for with a small payment processing fee. I will update once the other boss has been consulted. :)

How to promote a website?

My boss has given me a task to promote the following website
plasticcardshouse.com

How can i do that?
Can someone help me please

Promote it online and offline

Hi sarachris,

This is a broad Questions. There are many options to do internet marketing promotion on internet. However it is up to you to decide which one is more natural to you. So, the best keywords here is how can you genarate tons of traffic to that website :)

Let me give some example for you to do internet marketing promotion for your selected website or niche:

1. You can use PAID TRAFFIC
  2. You can use FREE TRAFFIC
  3. You can use ''Stolen TRAFFIC" :blush:
Using the paid traffic you can get very quick and targeted traffic to your website. While using the free traffic - it will take effort, time and less targeted but it will be high leverage for long term run. The best thing to me is using Stolen traffic where you can use the combination between paid and free traffic. This is highly effective especially if you are looking for short term and long term results.

Internet Marketing for dummies is one of the book that talking about this stuff but what i can say that this is one of the best way to get massive traffic to your website. You can use:

• Article marketing
  • Classified Ads
  • Press release
  • forum posts
  • ppc
  • offline traffic
  • etc.
But it all depands on you to determine which is suite whit you.

Cheers,

Nizam

banners
Back