The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money from buying mobile traffic for CPA/CPI campaigns

blackcats

affiliate
I'm thinking of buying traffic from an ad network and directing the traffic to a banner from a CPA network. If the person clicking the ad signs up for whatever the offer is, I get a commission.

So I would sign up for an affiliate or CPA network, something like Mobidea, and choose a few of their mobile offers to promote. They tell you the targeting required, etc.

I will then buy mobile traffic from a mobile ad network such as adcash or the ones listed as 'mobile ad networks' on mobyaffiliates.

Using mobidea and adcash as an example:

I would upload my banners etc (which are available with the offers on mobidea) onto adcash's platform, set my targeting, my CPC, etc and let the campaign run - tweak things, and hopefully make a profit.

What are your opinions on this type of affiliate marketing?
Any thoughts?

Cheers

I'm thinking of buying traffic from an ad network and directing the traffic to a banner from a CPA network. If the person clicking the ad signs up for whatever the offer is, I get a commission.

So I would sign up for an affiliate or CPA network, something like Mobidea, and choose a few of their mobile offers to promote. They tell you the targeting required, etc.

I will then buy mobile traffic from a mobile ad network such as adcash or the ones listed as 'mobile ad networks' on mobyaffiliates.

Using mobidea and adcash as an example:

I would upload my banners etc (which are available with the offers on mobidea) onto adcash's platform, set my targeting, my CPC, etc and let the campaign run - tweak things, and hopefully make a profit.

What are your opinions on this type of affiliate marketing?
Any thoughts?

Cheers

Let me get this right...

So you want to buy traffic from ABC traffic source and send to DEF affiliate offer?

If so this is basic CPA marketing and yes it works for a lot of affiliates such as my self. Will it work for you only way to find out is to T.E.S.T :)

Let me get this right...

So you want to buy traffic from ABC traffic source and send to DEF affiliate offer?

If so this is basic CPA marketing and yes it works for a lot of affiliates such as my self. Will it work for you only way to find out is to T.E.S.T :)
So, any suggestions for mobile ad networks/CPI networks but Adcash ??

any cheap network which is dedicated in CPI offers only ?

Thank you

Hi... we work on both CPA and CPI... if you are focusing now on the latter we have CPI on Gambling and Games, generating some good results specially in: US, UK, KR, JP for both Android and iOS

Let me know if you are interested, or directly signup, you will be directed to our CPI team who will give you more insight into the numbers ;)

You need to make sure the quality of your traffic is good, because you might be getting crumbles, and crumbles don't convert that well. And also be careful, because a lot of hands which handle the traffic will decrease its quality.

Hi mate, you just made your best decission ever by starting mediabuying;-)

I think you understand the basics and after all it's all about testing. Read fora/blogs, ask your AM and test things out by your self. What kind of CPA products do you promote? Maybe smartlinks will be a good alternative as well. Let me know!

banners
Back