The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Making a GPT Site today, what's needed?

pachuu

affiliate
Hi people. I was wondering where could i get a good GPT script, since every post i found is outdated (2012 or older)

My plan is to run a serious GPT Site. I'm planning to advertise in college, newspaper, hire some people to give flyers, etc.

I'm SERIOUS about this project. But i don't know where to get the main thing: the web script.

I've read that shiftcodes are doing horrible at the moment, i read a review in this forum, so i'm staying far away from them.

Where can i get a similar script? I mean, i don't have budget yet to hire a freelancer to make one from scratch (i've read a lot and it seems i need more than 1k$ to get something decent), so i was thinking to an alternative to shiftcode, i'm needing an already made script, i don't mind if it's saturated or with base templates. I just need it to be stable. What options do i have?

Also, i live in south america. Are GPT Script offers allowed here? Becouse i mostly see GPT Sites running US offers (and people trying VPNs and fake US IPs to complete them). Why is that? Is it only possible to run GPT Site with US offers?

Thank you in advance,

Pachu

banners
Back