The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kari

affiliate
Hello all fellow affiliates here at AffiliateFix. My name is Kari and I've been as an affiliate for 3 years. I live in Finland and my target groups are mainly in US. I'm promoting a popular affiliate platform online and different other products at various affiliate programs.

My affiliate marketing is incorporated mainly through content marketing and natural traffic sources.

How I (we) can make money with Kari? :)
I'm working at affiliate marketing platform called Wealthy Affiliate. It's a platform that includes step by step online business training, all affiliate tools needed and also an own affiliate program.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working at affiliate marketing platform called Wealthy Affiliate. It's a platform that includes step by step online business training, all affiliate tools needed and also an own affiliate program. If you're interested, I can post you more information.

Thank you! I will try to read WA online

Hello all fellow affiliates here at AffiliateFix. My name is Kari and I've been as an affiliate for 3 years. I live in Finland and my target groups are mainly in US. I'm promoting a popular affiliate platform online and different other products at various affiliate programs.

My affiliate marketing is incorporated mainly through content marketing and natural traffic sources.
Hello Kari, you are welcome around, your way of working seems interesting to me, hope i could have more details about it, enjoy the community.

Hi
*content removed by moderator*
Many thanks
Candover
Thanks for your offer, Candover. I'm just now busy with my main affiliate product and can't join your program. Sorry for that. I keep you in my mind for further co-operation.
Cheers
Kari

Hello Kari, you are welcome around, your way of working seems interesting to me, hope i could have more details about it, enjoy the community.
Hi, Sanchez. I'm working at affiliate marketing platform called Wealthy Affiliate. It's an independent affiliate program offering all the needed affiliate tools and step to step online business training. You can check out what WA is all about joining a free starter membership.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Kari! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kari!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Kari! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kari!
Thanks ,Azgold. I've just got a great start.I try to be active within this community.

MI
Back