The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Make Money Niche - Any Affiliate Programs Recommended

mekap04

affiliate
Does anyone have any suggestions for affiliate networks for the make money online niche? I want to put up a few ads on my site to see if they might generate some sales but don't know too many places that have make money ads. Networks like cpa or affiliate program that is legit and pays online and is easy to get into. I am already a member of clickbank, maxbounty, copeac, and commission junction but they dont seem to have what I am looking for.

Hi mekap04,

IMO the make money online niche is one of the worst to focus on. That market is also getting hit hard by the FTC right now and lots of offers are getting closed down.

However if you want to try it Clickbank and CPA networks would be the place to find them. You could try searching OfferVault which searches and compares offers on most of the CPA networks.

Thanks for your response and the information. Didn't know the FTC was cracking down on make money blogs. I have the site for over a year now and it is just starting to come up and get some traffic. I think I will just try clickbank since cpa networks are hard to get in, the good ones really.

Didn't know the FTC was cracking down on make money blogs.

No not make money blogs in particular, sorry that's not what I meant. They are cracking down on make money offers because so many are scams. But if you have a make money blog you need to thoroughly check make money offers you are considering promoting, to be sure they are in compliance and are not doing anything against the rules - proper disclosure, verifiable testimonials and all that.

banners
Back