The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make money from CPA using simple offline method

Samrath Gupta

Hello mу dеаr readers аnd friends, Today I wіll tеll уου аll аbουt аn famous OFFLINE CPA MARKETING method whісh уου саn apply аnd mаkе money frοm уουr cpa networks without doing much work..

Sο, whаt thе method іѕ аll аbουt? Well, іtѕ a famous flyer distribution trick whеrе people hand out ѕοmе flyers tο college/school students аnd thеу fill thе CPA offer іn hope tο gеt something.

Sο, Lets gеt іntο thе deep аnd allow mе tο reveal уου thе strategy οf іt !

College’s аrе gοοd ways tο mаkе money frοm CPA offers аnd many people аrе milking gοοd money frοm іt tοο.. here wе wіll bе targeting college/school students аnd hire someone whο саn hand out thе flyers іn ѕοmе college’s tο thе students !

I highly recommend уου tο target thеіr weakness’s lіkе whаt a college student wаntѕ οr whаt sort οf gadget wіll mаkе hіm look сοοl іn college lіkе- Hοw аbουt a Iphone οr аn Ipad,etc !

I’ve seen thаt college students hаνе a unique brain οf doing anything tο stand out οf crowd аnd mаkе themselves рοрυlаr іn college… check out whats latest іn gadgets аnd аnd check аn offer fοr thаt wіth уουr CPA network.

Now уου hаνе tο mаkе a very attractive аnd top converting flyer, Whісh уουr targeted audience’s wіll lіkе аnd wіll mаkе thеm tο atleast look аt whаt уου hаνе tο offer !

Gеt someone tο distribute уουr flyers аnd distribute уουr flyers іn whole college аѕ well аѕ tο ѕοmе people whο аrе passing frοm thеrе( Whο knows mіght bе thеу аlѕο fill thе offer )

Now check уουr earnings аftеr 24 hours аnd I hope уου hаνе mаdе over $500 minimum

I hope this post gave you some ideas :)

Regards
~Sam~

I would like to try a offline tactic,
let me bounce this off of you, I'm thinking of printing QR stickers with just the words "Free Gas" and a QR code that goes to a gas card offer and sticking them on gas pumps in the early am. My thought is that while people are filling their tanks they will be curious and scan them.
free_gas.jpg
pencil.png

I would like to try a offline tactic,
let me bounce this off of you, I'm thinking of printing QR stickers with just the words "Free Gas" and a QR code that goes to a gas card offer and sticking them on gas pumps in the early am. My thought is that while people are filling their tanks they will be curious and scan them.
View attachment 8
pencil.png

Great tactics man !! Really I liked it and it was quite out of box ;)

You're right, the colleges are a hot source, I have used them to find some good talent as well as people to hand out flyers for local businesses I am helping.

I've read a spin of this method that I am actually going to implement..

The method I mention stated they have some students spread flyers around just before class and or lectures...

As stated -> Find an offer that works. I plan on using QR codes as well as a high percentage of these students have mobile devices..

Just a thought now as I have not tried it "YET!".. I can say I have done well offlining with QR codes and real estate agents. ;)

Another spin may be to have a two sided flyer, one with your offer(s), the other from local the local bookstores or something that caters to students..

This way we can:
- have the local business(es) pay for the flyer so it cost us nadda and maybe even make some cash.
- Have the flyer appear more reputable by having a local biz on it.
- multiple interests on the thing.. "not so quickly crumpled up and trashed"

No matter what, spin it and make it your own. ;)

Thanks for the post Sam as it did spark some more ideas..

Mindseye..

It's all about finding the "it" thing. It might be concert tickets to a sold-out show or a trip to Ft. Lauderdale for spring break. You could also use the college students to help you generate ideas, run a poll to see what it is they want.

Is it any offer can be used for offline method? Last time when i asked my affiliate managers they said they don't have offer that allow offline method.

Is it any offer can be used for offline method? Last time when i asked my affiliate managers they said they don't have offer that allow offline method.

Most networks say they don't because they have no method of tracking the hits - however if you send them converts they won't question it 9 times out of 10! Im sure some networks allow offline traffic also check out Envy Us network!

It think the QR code method for gas pumps is brilliant! I was also thinking of a method of getting a cheap .info domain that has the name of a college that is near you, and just fowarding the domain to a college scholarship offer. You could tell students that so and so is having a special scholarship for your campus students only by passing flyers around telling them to go to your website. Not too shabs eh?

I think for deals in colleges and universities the best are those related to mobile phones and music concerts

Hello Good Day.
I really want to learn about CPA and want to earn at least for my daily expenses and fight for my existence I am willing to learn how it works? what are those things need in this job Please Guide me i am will to do anything just to learn and earn. IF im not online here please Leave me some message what to do.
Thanks in advance.

banners
Back