The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Make a site before applying at an affiliate network?

Static51

Okay, so I thought getting into the affiliate networks was easy. I guess not after a rejection from two companies already.

So, I guess you need to build up a site regarding your niche and then apply for the networks?

That would be your best course of action.

That way, they can see where you plan to use them.

Also, if a network turns you down, contact them and ask them why and what you need to do to get accepted.

Regards,

Tony

Okay, so I thought getting into the affiliate networks was easy. I guess not after a rejection from two companies already.

So, I guess you need to build up a site regarding your niche and then apply for the networks?

There's a lot of affiliates fraud, so networks (the good ones at least) are getting stricter. I'm not sure you need to have a site in a specific niche to join a network but you need to have a site to show them. You have 3 in your sig, so you do have some sites? Did you submit with one of those sites?

Static, hate to say it but you could have been declined also because of your country. If you are from Asia PLUS are a newbie PLUS have no site to show you'll find it really hard to get accepted at good networks. If you get accepted at 'bad' networks that don't do adequate screening, that's not good either. If they accept anyone, they are going to have more fraud and commission stealing so it could impact your income.

As far as having a site in a particular niche - again with networks I don't think that's an issue because they usually have a wide range of offers. Once you get approved at a network like CJ though, then you have to apply to individual merchants and some of those are going to want to see a site in a related niche.

MI
Back