The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Made My First Bit Of Money Online This Week

kflo01

affiliate
I just posted this in my intro but I just entered the affiliate marketing fray hoping to strike lightning in a bottle and learn this on the fly. I did allot of reading better starting and I read every day for hours. Anyhow I created a blog to try to help other like myself just starting off well I made my first bit of chump change this week (the first week my blog has been posted). IT is less than 5.00 but a start. Seems to me getting paid for leads is WAY I mean WAY easier than getting paid per sale.
Well this gives me some hope that as I get more traffic and more experienced I will see more $$$$$ as time goes by.
Well this forum is one of the probably 30 sites I have bookmarked on affilaite marketing. In the long run I hope to replace my day job and live well. I am going to have to replace my day job soon cause I spend more time at work working on my blog and reading about affiliate marketing than I do working. Thank god I sit in front of pc all day. LOL. As I typed this I just got another lead. Cool!!!

kflo01 (Kenny), even though you have 30 sites bookmarked on affiliate marketing, I think we have a chance to become your favorite and most helpful.

In order to properly perform my duties, I read every word of every post that is made here, so I've read everything you have posted. From reading it and from what you said in a private message, I know you are excited and that you do like it here.

Remember you will get helpful information here without anyone trying to sell you anything because we don't allow it.

Yes, the thrill of making money is a good feeling. I'm glad you have experienced that excitement.

Thanks for the positive feedback Larwee. I am going to be around for awhile and posting as I learn more and have more to share.

Again thanks

Hi Kenny,

Way to go!!! It can take some time to start getting sales or leads, but as you learn the tricks of the trade and of course too as you build up your traffic - the money will start rolling in a little faster and should gradually build for you.

Congratulations! I've found that the #1 asset that you can bring to the table is being excited about marketing and selling, and the first time you bring in money is one of those things that gets you motivated.

Keep up the good work!

Your an Inspiration to us all

Great job kflo01,

I've been plugging away at this for three years. I can't say that I've done anything with Affiliate Marketing in that time, but I'm looking into it now. So you truley are an inspriration for those of us just getting started.

Good Luck.

I can share with you what I did so maybe others who are JUST starting out can take what they want from it. Tweak it to work better from them then share again.

I have a Paid To Click web site I had the site for about 2 years and some change. It has maybe 200 members and about 10 adversiters. But I was not selling enough links so I had to create my own. I signed up for a few affiiate networks that allowed that and I started posting the links on there because members were complaining that weeks were going by and they had no new links to click on. So I solved 2 birds with one stone I was able to keep the membership base happy with new links and get my offers in front of human eyes.
The only draw back is that when it is time for them to cash out I will be footing that bill unless I am making a good income from the site by then.

So I used my own site as a marketing method I also did a small PPC test run with Adwords (for $25.00) I got one lead before my funds ran out, LOL. But I had a decent CTR on one ad of almost 4% only thig no one signed up (It was a dental plan) but I had only 9 clicks on that offer. I have a think $200 voucher for microsofts ads network I am going to used next week as a test.

I also have used Traffic Exchanges and Safe List outside of my main website/blog.

It's werid my blog is only 2 weeks old and I havent submitted it yet to any Search Engies but I am getting clicks on my ads. The ads that are getting clicked on though aren't my adsense ones go figure but I know my stuff is getting looked at I just am not converting yet.

I think I am doing well with posting content. I post something new daily, sometimes 2 times a day to hope it gets readers to keep comig back.

I guess it really is just keep doing what I am doing and keep plugging away.

MI
Back