The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Made 100+ in a single day on Peerfly, need help to scale.

Peerfly comply by white hat methods only, so it's always quite hard to use Facebook and make big profits without cloaking etc! I doubt this flies with PF so i would suggest trying to get into LI and learning PPV!

Hmm. right .. havent used facebook extensively yet. :/

I got approved from fb ads team by iframing a peerfly offer. i read the technique actually over at luke's blog. but it was losing money, so had to stop.

i Got inspired by reading all your post here and how did you manage to maintain your earning you're one of the best examples here :)
Mate if you have some extra time to spare i would love to read some of your tutorial how din you manage to do this, Honestly i dont have any experience regarding CPA I am really a newbie regaridng CPA T_T

i Got inspired by reading all your post here and how did you manage to maintain your earning you're one of the best examples here :)
Mate if you have some extra time to spare i would love to read some of your tutorial how din you manage to do this, Honestly i dont have any experience regarding CPA I am really a newbie regaridng CPA T_T

Have you already got the Newbie411 Guide? If not, Get it here. Newbie411

Read it, love it, and ACT. :)

Yea, Currently reading it in my extra time hope i can learn alot from it i find it interesting Thanks to K. :)

i guess taking action has put me into this position.
just. you know, research, think and then implement.

as a newbie i think check out K guide CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide
also make sure to expand the list he has provided in the book. if he has mention one source of traffic, then it is up to you to find what other sources are out there.

$100 per day everyday is cool for a starter. congratz!

it is. although i wont say that it is by any means a lot to live a comfortable life. this is not even all profit. its just revenue.
but it has allowed me to experiment with other offers, get some paid tools, get in to other networks and generally learn a lot.

i guess taking action has put me into this position.
just. you know, research, think and then implement.

as a newbie i think check out K guide CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide
also make sure to expand the list he has provided in the book. if he has mention one source of traffic, then it is up to you to find what other sources are out there.

Yes mate sure it is. Currently reading the Newbie411 but i find it difficult to apply what i'm reading there. I myself dunno how to start it,

a good day indeed.

K0TOQ.png

Yea obviously you're doing goood :D kinda amazing
looking forward for a case study for this hope you will create one :p

Great rackspace, by these those figures itself, everyone will get enthusuised and inspired. Great job and wish you all the best!!!

ummmmm. pick an offer. which is doing on the network. and choose a traffic source. test it. optimize it. make money.

i would love to start but i dunno how, im in need of mentor who will teach me step by step on my journey reading all the stuff here is not enough without help especially for me that im new to web marketing.

Is this still on AdWords? Direct Linking?

yes. now i am building a landing page.

i can recall from memory that there was and i have just confirmed that there is a httrack software to rip websites.

but is there any else.. any thing new which has been launched in the market recently?

motive is to copy the advertiser site and then due a few minor changes ..

i will loose money, but then campaign will be surely as per TOS of adwords.

i would love to start but i dunno how, im in need of mentor who will teach me step by step on my journey reading all the stuff here is not enough without help especially for me that im new to web marketing.

Same with me but i think they are all busy so we need to put effort and do by ourselves.

i use photoshop and dreamweaver to make landing pages. Im good at creating landers. you can easily rip advertizers pages with dreamweaver & photoshop.

I've never made much $$$ in cpa but Im making good $$$ selling services :)

If you use skype - i wont mind showing you my landers and how i make them.

banners
Back