The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official LPOptimizer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crysper

logo-big-wb.png

LPOptimizer is a multi-variate testing and optimization tool that will help you test tons of headlines, call to actions, images, backgrounds, css, etc( + setting up tracking and rotator) of a landing page within a few clicks(in 2-3 minutes you can set up over 50 different versions). You just have to put the url of the LP, use the mouse to select visually what elements you want to test(directly from the LP, not touching the source-code), set variations for those elements and that's all.

It integrates with CPVLab and Prosper, so it will save you hours on just setting up the tracking. For Prosper it also has a built in rotator with custom weights.

Basically this tool will help you get the most of your traffic and test as much as you can on your budget limit. Of course, the more impressions you have, the more different versions you can test, so this tool is not for newbies.

A few screenshots from making variations of a responsive landing page from The Dojo:

Step1.jpg

step2.jpg step4.jpg final.jpg

Top 10 benefits of LPOptimizer:

1. Saves you hours on setting up, testing and optimizing landing pages
  2. Integration with both CPVLab and Prosper202. Reporting is the same, no special components are required to be installed.
  3. It takes less time to set up 30 variations, set tracking, set rotator and upload to your server using LPOptimizer than doing all this manually for 5 variations.
  4. You don't need any HTML/PHP knowledge to set up variations. You don't need to edit the source code of the landing page in any way.
  5. You need to touch your server ONLY ONE TIME(after signup) to set up unlimited landing pages and variations. No need to use FTP to upload each variation manually. You also don't need to spend time creating different folders or file copies.
  6. Even if you want to test hundreds of variations of a landing page(all at a time or during several days/weeks/months) you need to set up the tracking ONLY ONCE, instead of hundred of times.
  7. Integrates with AffKit tools. Currently there are 3 scripts(geo-location, countdown timer and date/time) that can be added to variations and tested within a few clicks, again, no code editing required.
  8. You can reduce the loss in case of landing page theft, by protecting all your variations and getting back free traffic from the thief.
  9. Weighted rotation feature with automatic and custom distribution of weights. Prosper doesn't even have a rotator, for CPVLab you need to calculate and enter each weight manually which also takes time.
  10. And NO, is not using Javascript to handle variations, all pages and variations are hosted on your server...you have full control over them.

You can try it out without even signing up, go to LPOptimizer - easy landing page optimization and put a landing page url

Attachments

• lpo.png
    lpo.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 973
After months of work the first public beta version is launched(when the topic was created, we were still in semi-private beta). All the major bugs are fixed and you can enjoy LPOptimizer without issues. In case something happens or you get stuck, we added a live chat functionality in the bottom left side of the screen to help you out.http://www.lpoptimizer.com

Last edited:
Thanks K.

Today we're closing the free beta registration since we are entering in the pre-launch phase. If you are still interested getting a pre-launch account, PM and we'll give you one for 1/3 of the final price.

We just added integration with Imobitrax, opening LPOptimizer for mobile landing page optimization....which is huge. There is no other product alike on the market that has integration with Imobitrax.

We currently stopped the free registration to focus on current users with the following exception. We made public the offer that we had just for the beta users. For a limited time, for $100 you'll get full, life-time access to LPOptimizer, including access on current beta stage. Considering that the end price will be $250-$400/year this life-time deal is quite amazing.

LPOptimizer - easy landing page optimization

Hello Crysper,

I'm interested in your lifetime offer ($100). Can you give the sign up link for the lifetime access?

Unfortunately the last batch was sold as $200 /lifetime license. The new batch will be available at $250/license since Voluum integration is ready.

I give you more info on PM

crysper updated LPOptimizer with a new update entry:

LPOptimizer

LPOptimizer is a multi-variate testing and optimization tool that will help you test tons of headlines, call to actions, images, backgrounds, css, etc( + setting up tracking and rotator) of a landing page within a few clicks(in 2-3 minutes you can set up over 50 different versions). You just have to put the url of the LP, use the mouse to select visually what elements you want to test(directly from the LP, not touching the source-code),...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thoughts so far are: I wish I'd known about this sooner!

Setup with Voluum and Rackspace done first time within a few minutes, walks you through step by step and gives good explanations by each option which was very useful for me with little experience. Only done one test so far just messing around, worked exactly as planned. Used one of my existing landers, a Facebook style one, edited it, cloned it, then it uploaded to Rackspace without issues and created the new Landers perfectly in Voluum with better descriptions than I'd usually give them!

Far more to be done this week on it so will post further findings as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back