The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

LP Question, which LP builder gives you access to .html file.

Shyne

affiliate
Hi Guys, I have a question, I have tried instapages and currently using clickfunnels for my Landing Page creation. At $99/month for the lowest plan I would say it ain't newbie friendly. But, because I need a landing page builder that allows me to create the page and gives me access to download the .html file and upload it to my own host mostly VPS hosting so as to increase page load speed.

I wanted to ask if there's any other Landing page builder that allows such function, I'm on a trial with both instapage and clickfunnels and would not want to continue with the actual plan. For instapage, because I can't download my .html file and for clickfunnel, like I said above $99 could bring in some valuable traffic for a CPA starter.

Anyone know if Adsbridge allows that, I like to host my page on a vps to increase performance. Right now, I'm thinking of looking at Adsbridge, will see if they have a trial for the month, because I heard they have both tracking and LP builder in built, how is the LP speed there?

Anyone know if Adsbridge allows that, I like to host my page on a vps to increase performance. Right now, I'm thinking of looking at Adsbridge, will see if they have a trial for the month, because I heard they have both tracking and LP builder in built, how is the LP speed there?
All LPs built in our system are hosted with AdsBridge. Our redirect speeds are fast, so you won't have to worry. Invite you to test it out on our free trial! The feature-restrictions have been lifted, so you'll be able to test everything out. Our LPs are not able to be downloaded. Let me know if you have more questions, or feel free to contact our support team at support@adsbridge.com :)
-Zach

All LPs built in our system are hosted with AdsBridge. Our redirect speeds are fast, so you won't have to worry. Invite you to test it out on our free trial! The feature-restrictions have been lifted, so you'll be able to test everything out. Our LPs are not able to be downloaded. Let me know if you have more questions, or feel free to contact our support team at support@adsbridge.com :)
-Zach

Ok, that sums that up, that's not what I'm looking for and thanks.

@Shyne I run the Instapage affiliate program.

None of the LP solutions will allow you to download a file that is not compatible with the platform it was built on. Otherwise people would sign up, create their page, download the file, and then move on without paying, right? It wouldn't be much of a sustainable business model if you could.

You should be able to serve pages very quickly on our platform, assuming your images are optimized and you're not bogging it down with a ton of custom code. If you'd like you can shoot me a PM with the email you used to set up your account and I can take a look.

@Shyne I run the Instapage affiliate program.

None of the LP solutions will allow you to download a file that is not compatible with the platform it was built on. Otherwise people would sign up, create their page, download the file, and then move on without paying, right? It wouldn't be much of a sustainable business model if you could.

You should be able to serve pages very quickly on our platform, assuming your images are optimized and you're not bogging it down with a ton of custom code. If you'd like you can shoot me a PM with the email you used to set up your account and I can take a look.

I already cancelled and if you thought I was seriously looking for free, then you got the wrong impression, I needed to be sure whatever platform I decide to use definately offers the one feature. The sustainable model of business is left for the involved organization to have a medium set in place to circumvent that. One of which could be having to let you have access to just one download either through the trial account of by contacting a rep to have that downloaded for you, which I tried with clickfunnels and the rep couldn't get it to work too.

There are serious buyers out there and the people who built systems have a way they operate, which aligns with forcing the services on you, the fact they can't see because of their self interest is the fact that any payment can be cancelled in a matter of days, banks are here to protect their customers money and as long as there's proof that the said service paid for what not used in anyform or time, then the bank is obliged to get that refund ASAP.

Some of this reasons is why I'm expecting refunds from the likes of leadpages, platform is so difficult to use, even on an i7 processor, shit is buggy, cancelled after waiting 2 hours of my day, and I've also stopped any future change that might come from clickfunnels, it's a good platform, second best is terms of available templates, it's just a real marketing tool, but like I said, you don't ask people to try your service for free indirectly, have them provide a payment method and have the 14days trial be full of shit, just so on the 15th day, you can wack them in the face with a $297 or $97 charge depending on what plan one needs.

So SCMinstapage, if you must know, people who need trial or free need it for a reason, either they can't afford it and for others who try to skim the system, there are ways to mitigate that, they could get away with it for a very brief period of time in hours, if the system is set up right, just like it is when it involves billing circles and payment.

Woah, @Shyne! Most of that seems directed at ClickFunnels and Leadpages, not Instapage.

Instapage is FREE to try. No credit card required. We don't collect any payment details until you're ready to purchase.

Not to mention, I was primarily just reaching out to make sure you were getting everything you needed from your trial of Instapage so you could make an informed decision on whether it was the right solution for you.

Yh you're right about instapage being free, I did like the platform easy to use, was able to get an LP buit in an hour but I couldn't access the .html file with instapage.

MI
Back