The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Low cost VPS deal to buy ... where from?

wongtandm

affiliate
Where can I buy a cheap and reliable VPS account from?
Tell me more about their activity in the Internet please.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I can say Hostwinds are one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Define cheap please :)
Why do you compare between these two options only? There are more reliable and low-cost hosts available on the web, check marketplace section to find suitable option for your demands. Btw, what specs do you need?

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

go for digital ocean its best low cost but you have to manager own or you can manage though 3rd party server pilot

Digital Ocean is great imo, & has come a long way introducing FreeBSD images & Linux emergency boot iso images. Another alternative is AWS EC2 tiny, along with RDS. I'm still riding off my free trial year. & of course, put all of this behind a geolocation caching CDN like CloudFlare, load balance the servers, & implement proper backups. Setting up a killer, professional, reliable hosting service has never been more cost effective.

MI
Back