The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Low competition keyword volume for buy article

shafi kasmani

I have to hire writer for order articles! But I have a doubt if I choosed 10 to 20 volume keyword per month with low competition and 300 words article! It is working Google organic or not? Will I should choose between 50 to 500 volume per month with low competition for 300 words article? Why I ask you that because I hire writer and save money against mistake or waste money!

Advice me!

It does not matter to hire a writer. But the thing you should do is SEO for your content if you want to get organic traffic. Always choose long tail keywords is best idea.

Example " how to repair laptop at home" 100 volume keyword per month on Google search! I hire writer for title " how to repair laptop at home" same title or will I add extra? Eg. How to repair laptop at home at 2 hours?

IDK really look at the trending values below -- do a mix maybe and experiment.

SEO is real hard these days.

First of all you are going to be in competition with lots of Youtube videos on the subject of how to fix my laptop at home. elgooG will rank those first,

Secondly, elgooG will give the top positions to known and reputable websites.

Your site may end up living on page 3 or 4 -- and wither away. Maybe, try buying ads or using social media too as a fallback to your SEO dreams ;)

I tried many videos on YouTube and some top but my videos are just slideshow and other clicked negative thumb! They ignore to buy! Because boring slideshow! If myself talks or record video and it is best! So better I use blogger and I use affiliate on bing ads, AdWords and also native ads still! Sorry my English is bad

IDK really look at the trending values below -- do a mix maybe and experiment.

SEO is real hard these days.

First of all you are going to be in competition with lots of Youtube videos on the subject of how to fix my laptop at home. elgooG will rank those first,

Secondly, elgooG will give the top positions to known and reputable websites.

Your site may end up living on page 3 or 4 -- and wither away. Maybe, try buying ads or using social media too as a fallback to your SEO dreams ;)

Why don't you stay on buying ads. If I remember from your posts had success with it. As Graybeard said, SEO is very hard these day, especially if you're a newbie and need to start from zero.

I did SEO in 2014-2017 and it worked, but now I don't think I can get back to it. I have like 20 dead sites, sites which were ranking very good, but alone I couldn'd keep the pace with all these algoritm updates, get links, post articles etc. If you had a couple of thousands dollars and had previously success with media buying maybe you should stick and focus on it.

Or even better, something I might also try in the future, focus 80% on your time and efforts on your media buying campaigns and put 20% in your time and efforts to rank one affiliate site. I know 300 keywords is the minimum, but from what I understand articles with like 2,000 are ranking better (not necessarly for long tail keywords with low competition).
I know it's preferably to have somehow passive income from ranking affiliate site but I find media buying to be more like a real business. And more stable.

Two sites I can higly recommend you to find the answer to your questions and more are The Backlinko SEO Blog by Brian Dean and ViperChill

Good luck!

Why don't you stay on buying ads. If I remember from your posts had success with it. As Graybeard said, SEO is very hard these day, especially if you're a newbie and need to start from zero.

I did SEO in 2014-2017 and it worked, but now I don't think I can get back to it. I have like 20 dead sites, sites which were ranking very good, but alone I couldn'd keep the pace with all these algoritm updates, get links, post articles etc. If you had a couple of thousands dollars and had previously success with media buying maybe you should stick and focus on it.

Or even better, something I might also try in the future, focus 80% on your time and efforts on your media buying campaigns and put 20% in your time and efforts to rank one affiliate site. I know 300 keywords is the minimum, but from what I understand articles with like 2,000 are ranking better (not necessarly for long tail keywords with low competition).
I know it's preferably to have somehow passive income from ranking affiliate site but I find media buying to be more like a real business. And more stable.

Two sites I can higly recommend you to find the answer to your questions and more are The Backlinko SEO Blog by Brian Dean and ViperChill

Good luck!

This is great point! I know that my experience for buy ads but I need Google organic because generate free traffic and more profits! But I order articles and confused words and volume keywords count! That is why I ask this thread? I do not like spend more money on traffic source! I like free traffic!

MI
Back