The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

lot of traffic

depending on where you can get paid, why you have small earnings there, there are a lot of incomprehensibility, you can try, of course, you can still bet, maybe there will be more earnings

What is type of traffic you have ? Can you give us a link, please?
I'm offering you to check our ads, we offer have extremely offer's for all geo's

During the lockdown, there was more traffic on the dating market. People spend even more time at home online ...
But overall quality has dropped :( so quantity doesn't mean quality!

what's your niche ? Try using some paid traffic and put affiliate links / banners at different positions of your website.

Have you already got the results to try?
I get it like this Evadav
560e9225fa9e.jpg

Depending on your niche, there are several programs which are performing quite well for me. I promote mostly dating, cams, sweepstakes. not sure if i can post anything here though

Hi there! You can always test good Sweepstakes SOI or CC-submits with us! reach out to me on Skype for the Offer List!

Support
Telegram @Gasmobi

There is a lot of traffic, put adsense, but the earnings are not very big, what can you put?

You can try monetizing via push and pop traffic. It converts with almost all wide-ranging and popular verticals like gambling, nutra, dating, betting, VPN & Antiviruses, Crypto, Finance, etc.

Besides, you will get Fast payouts and High fill rates :)

Write us at hello@richads.com, and our experts will answer all your questions ;)

Last edited:
There is a lot of traffic, put adsense, but the earnings are not very big, what can you put?
Hello!
What's your niche and how much traffic do you have?
You can try to monetize with Adrenalead!
No adspace is needed in your website.
All you have to do is to integrate a subscriber collection script on your site.
Our web push notifications will be delivered directly on the device of the user.

Don't hesitate to contact to us: contact@adrenalead.com

MI
Back