The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Lost & Found>wandering aimlessly

WayOutWisdoms

affiliate
Cheers... from Florida

Hopefully this will be an experience to be looked back on and laugh one day, considering I am all but computer illiterate!

In the moment I have so many questions, that I figured I'll browse the site awhile, and see where a good starting point would be...

I'm on a mission to determine what I "need" to start my affiliate marketing campaign(s)-while everyone seems to be leaning toward building quality "landing pages" with a product worthy of a targeted human interest.

Unfortunately, I understand the psychological aspect, the business demographics, and have an arsenal of great ideas, and still....

I haven't a clue how to speak "computer language"-HELP!:eek:

See ya on the boards

Art

Hi Art and Welcome!

Nice intro and I feel for ya. It is tough but you have made a great start already. Search the forum, ask questions, search some more. It will come.

Hi Art,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

The Lost Pieces

Cheers... from Florida

Hopefully this will be an experience to be looked back on and laugh one day, considering I am all but computer illiterate!

In the moment I have so many questions, that I figured I'll browse the site awhile, and see where a good starting point would be...

I'm on a mission to determine what I "need" to start my affiliate marketing campaign(s)-while everyone seems to be leaning toward building quality "landing pages" with a product worthy of a targeted human interest.

Unfortunately, I understand the psychological aspect, the business demographics, and have an arsenal of great ideas, and still....

I haven't a clue how to speak "computer language"-HELP!:eek:

See ya on the boards

Art

Hey Art,

Got some great friends in the industry and usually I don't give up my ace in the whole but would love to help you if you have not found someone already.

MI
Back