The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Looking to work as an Affiliate Manager.

m8trix

Hi, i live in Canada and I'm interested to become an affiliate manager. I've been in the internet marketing industry since 2009 and I have good understanding of affiliate marketing and internet marketing in general. I'm willing to work in probation if required to test my skills. I'm ready to get started asap. Thanks

Hi, i live in Canada and I'm interested to become an affiliate manager. I've been in the internet marketing industry since 2009 and I have good understanding of affiliate marketing and internet marketing in general. I'm willing to work in probation if required to test my skills. I'm ready to get started asap. Thanks

Good luck with the job hunt mate :)

What's beautiful about this industry is that you can work remote for just about anyone, I'm sure there are tons of affiliate networks out there that you can partner with! But...before you do, I'd make sure you do some diligence before hand, so that you're teaming-into a reputable network. A little bit of research goes a long way, especially since there can be pre-existing stigmas tied to certain companies; which in-turn can weigh down your reputation in the long-term. It's important that you decipher which networks those are ahead of time, so that If you ever decide to transition into a better opportunity, it won't negatively impact your options - best of luck and happy hunting!

It's a very good choice of a career :) It is a very dynamic field, which changes often and for you to stay on top you would need to often research, read and test, which I personally like a lot, as it makes the job interesting. @Preston Young is right in saying that you can work from almost everywhere, which also is a huge plus and an amazing opportunity. No to mention, that the feeling when you are able to help someone achieve their goals is priceless :)
Good luck!

There are many training programs on affiliate marketing. I promote many affiliate marketing courses but I would like to suggest you Mr. Crestani's. May his encouraging speech full of positive thinking help someone like you.

MI
Back