The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for your opinions please

jon0uk

affiliate
Hello, I'm new to this site.

I'm in marketing and publishing. And have just finished my site and was wondering if anyone would give me fair comments on it. Please dont miss-understand me... I not talking about the quality of my site because its designed just to be basic.

I am talking about the content. Its about how to make a lot of money from the internet.

Please, please dont miss-understand me, I am not trying to "promote" the site or sell the products to you. Although it is what i do.

Your comments will be appreciated... please... be gentil!

Its "all the W's" dot myfreereview2day dot co dot uk

Because I'm new to this forum I can't place links as of yet.

Thanks john

Content is well enough in your website but not presented in a way that can said to be a call to action.

My Frank Opinion

It appears to be a Sexist topic. Are you saying because you're a female, you can do such and such. What if a man said a statement like that?

Please Please don't get angry with me. I'm trying to be real. I personally applaud broader concepts.

It appears you're saying look at this. It was done by a female. I'm saying so what?

Personally I could care less who did what. Is it helping me? I speak to you like this, so you can see how other people feel. I don't mean to be rude. My intent is to be constructive. If you presented the issue as non gender, I may have reacted differently. Gender, in terms of money generation, is a "cheap trick," but some times it works. As Bullwinkle the Mosse use to say, "Wanna see me pull a rabbit out my hat?"

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back