The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for traffic sources for travel offers, is it good vertical to work on?

Katarina-7

affiliate
Hi Guys! Could you suggest me good publishers / sources of traffic for travel offers?

And overall how you consider travel vertical nowadays? It is worth to work on? What do you think?

suggest me good publishers / sources of traffic for travel offers

Why are you looking for publishers?

Travel offers are abundant. You can hit up OfferVault and find loads of flight and hotel offers. You will also find many of those same networks on OfferVault represented in our Resources area.

I prefer travel/flight/accommodation/destination affiliate programs over typical network offers, but I would gain some experience first with traditional network offers before you build out affiliate program funnels. Get to know the industry and the players first.

Travel and destination can be incredibly lucrative, but be sure you are fully committed before entering into those niches.

Why are you looking for publishers?

Travel offers are abundant. You can hit up OfferVault and find loads of flight and hotel offers. You will also find many of those same networks on OfferVault represented in our Resources area.

I prefer travel/flight/accommodation/destination affiliate programs over typical network offers, but I would gain some experience first with traditional network offers before you build out affiliate program funnels. Get to know the industry and the players first.

Travel and destination can be incredibly lucrative, but be sure you are fully committed before entering into those niches.

I totally agree with you. I have a little experience with travel/travel affiliate programs. But since I have been to many countries before. Such as South America, all of Europe, Russia, Asian countries and Canada. I can say with confidence that one should think about immigration to Canada. My acquaintances consulted with an еdmonton immigration consultant before immigration. Don't worry, you can trust her. What about your question. I feel good about vertical travel. There are just as many as there are partnerships.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can talk yourself into anything --I have lost a lot of money that way :D

We have limited wartime in Europe and pandemic situations world-wide that will influence public air travel right now. Headwinds advisory.
It's too bad you spun the money. And take away your avatar with putin. Or are you a propagandist and for russia, which kills Ukrainians. Fascists were in 45. Now they are called racists.

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand my NATIVE English what does *ava* mean what language is that? The rest is nonsense babble.
I mean the avatar you have of President putin of russia. Who has now started a war and is killing civilians in Ukraine. Because his "second strongest army in the world" is incapable of standing up to Ukrainian soldiers and can only throw bombs at cities, civilian infrastructure and people's homes. And with your avatar you propagandize putin and thus you support the war and thus you support the genocide of ukrainians.
I feel pity for you that you do not understand that.

You can talk yourself into anything --I have lost a lot of money that way :D

We have limited wartime in Europe and pandemic situations world-wide that will influence public air travel right now. Headwinds advisory.

If you are looking for where to run ad-campagins to get traffic, you can consider Dable, especially for Asian regions :D
Feel free to ask me anything about us!

Hi Guys! Could you suggest me good publishers / sources of traffic for travel offers?

And overall how you consider travel vertical nowadays? It is worth to work on? What do you think?
Promoting travel niche offers is not the best idea right now. The world is at war and the economic crisis is on the way o_O
Better to start with Nutra or eCommerce offers.

It's too bad you spun the money. And take away your ava with putin. Or are you a propagandist and for russia, which kills Ukrainians. Fascists were in 45. Now they are called racists.
I guess you don't understand my NATIVE English what does *ava* mean what language is that? The rest is nonsense babble.

No it isn't! It is Putin's face overlaid on Kim. 2 assholes combined in mockery. It's fookin sarcasm. Sorry, it triggered you --life is a bitch sometimes.

Don't jump to conclusions --that are absolutely wrong

banners
Back