The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for tracking program/software

Paid solutions:
  • Cloud based and starting out on small budget? Adsbridge.
  • Cloud based and ready for the big leagues? Thrive.
  • Self-hosted? FunnelFlux
Free solution (not as powerful as the ones above):
There's not too much convincing necessary. If you want to forge ahead, without a tracker, you might as well pick any random name in the member's list and give them the money instead. It'll be a better use of your money. Without using a tracker, it's equivalent of trying to drive blindfolded.

AdsBridge is not only for starting out. We have many super affiliates among our clients, and can handle any amount of traffic you have. We have 7 data centers around the world, and redirect speeds that are super fast.

Tracking is essential, like stated above. Without it, you're better off burning your money :)

Feel free to reach out for more details!

-Zach

I've seen super affiliates (400+ step1/core sales a day) run without a tracking platform - just ran direct to the network to eliminate redirects and boost conversions. Just saying! Would I personally ever do that, heck no!

If you're really looking to penny pinch, ClickMagick is $17 a month. And I do agree with the recommendations above

With all the trackers out there, clickmagic was never a strong pick. They one or two features that other don't have but not really something I or others needed.

I noticed Bemob is rising up above and is out beating many other trackers!

I'm sure John has picked his tracker, care to share what you have tested and found fits your needs?

TrackingDesk, AdsBridge and Voluum are all good. If you know your way around a VPS, you can install P202 for free (at least as far as I know, I've never used that one).

Hi, @John $ully

Some good solutions were already suggested above. Since we also have a product that matches your need, we’d like to share it with you. Take a look at RedTrack.io.
RedTrack.io — SaaS affiliate marketing campaign management & analytics platform. For starters, it will offer easy to use interface with templates and presets and free plan to track up to 50,000 events. Advanced users will benefit from drilldown reports, dashboards and AI-based SmartLinks optimization. PM us if have any questions.

Hello,
Hope all going great.
While picking a Right Affiliate Software for your business. Keep some of these following features in your mind:
  • You should be able to run campaigns on Multiple Price Model
  • Caps & Special Caps on the offers
  • Event Tracking and Custom Goals
  • Smart Caps / Goal Tracking
  • Offer Access Control
  • Pixel and Postback Tracking (used for integration of networks)
  • Billing for Publishers
  • Custom Report Calculations
  • Auto-Generate Invoices
  • XLS/CSV Analysis
Ask them for Free Trail before buying the software, as this will help you understand the tool.
vNative.com is an Affiliate Tracking software you can try.

Much appreciated on the shoutout from MxyzptlkFishStix!

ThriveTracker would love your consideration! Our comprehensive 30-day Free Trial is available to all users coming to the platform for the first time, but you can message me directly for a special offer!

Cheers all,

MI
Back