“mobile”/ adplexity
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for tracking program/software

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by John $ully, Jan 30, 2017.

1. John $ully

John $ully Affiliate affiliate

I'm looking for recommendations for a tracker! I've seen a couple here, but would like to be convinced. Any takers?

Maxim Denisov and scroogefrog like this.
  2. terraleads
  3. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Moderator moderator affiliate

Paid solutions:
    • Cloud based and starting out on small budget? Adsbridge.
    • Cloud based and ready for the big leagues? Thrive.
    • Self-hosted? FunnelFlux
    Free solution (not as powerful as the ones above):
    There's not too much convincing necessary. If you want to forge ahead, without a tracker, you might as well pick any random name in the member's list and give them the money instead. It'll be a better use of your money. Without using a tracker, it's equivalent of trying to drive blindfolded.

Stephen ThriveTracker likes this.
  4. Zach AdsBridge

Zach AdsBridge Affiliate affiliate

AdsBridge is not only for starting out. We have many super affiliates among our clients, and can handle any amount of traffic you have. We have 7 data centers around the world, and redirect speeds that are super fast.

Tracking is essential, like stated above. Without it, you're better off burning your money :)

Feel free to reach out for more details!

-Zach

5. transyndicate

transyndicate Affiliate affiliate

I've seen super affiliates (400+ step1/core sales a day) run without a tracking platform - just ran direct to the network to eliminate redirects and boost conversions. Just saying! Would I personally ever do that, heck no!

If you're really looking to penny pinch, ClickMagick is $17 a month. And I do agree with the recommendations above

6. java

java Affiliate affiliate

With all the trackers out there, clickmagic was never a strong pick. They one or two features that other don't have but not really something I or others needed.

I noticed Bemob is rising up above and is out beating many other trackers!

I'm sure John has picked his tracker, care to share what you have tested and found fits your needs?

7. ianternet

ianternet Member affiliate

I have a tracker which I would like to show you. its in beta... so would def like your input

8. olbond

olbond Affiliate affiliate

I've been using this sales tracking software. It helps me to keep track of emails, notes and other forms of correspondence. This soft allows me to keep all my information in one place.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  9. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

TrackingDesk, AdsBridge and Voluum are all good. If you know your way around a VPS, you can install P202 for free (at least as far as I know, I've never used that one).

Zach AdsBridge likes this.
  10. wildest

wildest Affiliate affiliate

ClickMeter Rulez!

Top Resources

banners