The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for tips to bring people to my store page

journey01

affiliate
So, I've been experimenting with some things. On my blog, which is about how to make money online, I added a page where I simply put an Amazon store. So it's like an e-commerce page. My question would be if anyone has any suggestions for drawing traffic to my store page from my other pages?

Would you just do a subtle text blurb to invite people to take a look in the store? Post a suggested product? Any other suggestions? Or is it just a matter of building organic traffic?

You can highlight the aStore on your pages but I think you'll find greater returns by highlighting (perhaps by reviewing) specific products.

...all of the above; build links pointing to the store onsite and offsite. :) ...assuming the store has relevant products that your blogs target 'money making' market would be interested in, include a link to the store in your menu's.

Good luck!

Thanks, I think I will incorporate both your suggestions and pick a product on the subject of money making and do a brief review with a product link on my front page.

Well, you could start by talking about that other page on other pages or having a link to it on each page.. maybe in the sidebar or something? Linking to your other pages is a great way to get traffic moving within your pages. Hope that helps!

MI
Back