The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for shared hosting (10 GBs - space) (Europe)

J

Jeennor

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Skype support and full system backup. European servers.
I have already found swissns.ch and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

I have asked Swissns.ch to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

I have had a good run dealing with QHoster.com, they could also suit your needs.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
I have no hesitation to recommend them, so hope this review helps other new users like me get to know this great company!

Hello friend, I hope that you are doing fine. Yes, there are very many options available in the market with such like requirements that you are looking for. You can just be able to google a few of them and compare. Personally, I do use Ipage for hosting and I find the package just amazing. They have very good support and are also affordable. You can give them a try too.

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering?
Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean?
Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

You know, such middle-sized web hosts take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

banners
Back