The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Niche products/services to market

steveat

affiliate
Hi people,

Need a bit of help. I have quite a few domains perfect for Niche type sites, but one in particular caters towards Irish products/services...I havent the slightest clue where to start. Ideally whitelabel is the way to go, at least i think, but I don't know any dropshippers, resellers, mailorder or anything to do with Irish stuff. Anyone suggestions or past experiences?

Steve

Try this

Try a google search for anything specific you think may fit the niche. For example you could try - silly example but :eek:

irish tea towels + affiliate or
"irish tea towels" + affiliate

just add +affiliate to a search keyphrase. This will only help perhaps with online stuff with affiliate programs but I don't know much about dropshipping so can't help. Perhaps you could try yellow pages for Irish souvenir shops or speciality shops and blarney the owner into giving up her secrets.

Not sure what you can do with the domains you already have.

Can i suggest though that in future, first identify the niche and keywords that are relevant to you before purchasing the domain name. This way you can try and get a domain name that contains your keyword
Great for SEO

I don't know if its just about a Niche...but Its about having a profitable niche. Demand plays a big role. What are you looking to promote and do in terms of products/services? Are you targeting a specific location/group of people, etc.? Have you considered all of your costs? Research might assist you in answering some of these. You mentioned you had several domains. What are the prospects of those? I am curious to hear about your business model.

I agree with Niche.

I would research to find the perfect niche and then get the right domain. Once you learn how it all works you can go back and try to find products or affiliate programs to monetize your other domains. But starting off with the right niche is important.

If you aren't that interested in or passionate about Irish stuff OR it's too competitive OR not much interest OR not any good programs - then you just wasted time building out a site that won't be profitable and that you won't ENJOY working on.

MI
Back