The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for network accept GPT website traffic !

Phuc TruongVan

Hello everyone !
The first thing , i'm so sorry if you cant undertand anything i write in here because i use google translate ! thank you :)
I'm Truong , i just creat a website about GPT on yesterday and i try to register Adgatemedia & Adscend Media but them reject me because traffic in my site very low ( sure , i'm just creat it yesterday )
i have plan get traffic from youtube , group and fanpage facebook !
So , anyone have network about offers wall , smartlink and CPL accept GPT traffic please contact to me or comment on this topic i will contact to you and i very happy if i become partner with you !

My website is Offers-medianet.info
My skype : offers.medianet

I know my website is sketchy and simple , I have just learned about affiliate marketing not long ago , and i need more time to learn and improve ! Please give me a change :)
Thank you for reading , wish you earn a lot of monney :)

Your website is good, Not bad. Kindly register on our ad network and we will supply you banners, Hope you will do great with your website. Best of luck buddy

Hi, there! You can try EvaDav. We accept traffic with any geo and offer the highest conversion rate on the market.

Why is that website in English and served from Linode in Singapore? If you are selling in Asia fine but that site loads (too) slow in the USA.

Hello everyone !
The first thing , i'm so sorry if you cant undertand anything i write in here because i use google translate ! thank you :)
I'm Truong , i just creat a website about GPT on yesterday and i try to register Adgatemedia & Adscend Media but them reject me because traffic in my site very low ( sure , i'm just creat it yesterday )
i have plan get traffic from youtube , group and fanpage facebook !
So , anyone have network about offers wall , smartlink and CPL accept GPT traffic please contact to me or comment on this topic i will contact to you and i very happy if i become partner with you !

My website is Offers-medianet.info
My skype : offers.medianet

I know my website is sketchy and simple , I have just learned about affiliate marketing not long ago , and i need more time to learn and improve ! Please give me a change :)
Thank you for reading , wish you earn a lot of monney :)
The Website is really decent, as you have just started, moreover the idea is good.
I work with CPS offers, so unfortunately, there is no match at the moment, all the best.

MI
Back