The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Looking for more mobile offers and smartlink.

Quang Pham

affiliate
Hello!
-We are network and run coupons on the site, directly in the app, buy traffic from DSP and social networks. The global traffic is very good, about 100 geographically and can earn over 3k per day.

Hi Quang Pham,

What kind of offers are you looking for? CPA, CPL or CPI? And what kind of verticals do you work with?

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA mobile subscription offers in more then 15 geo's. Next to that we have many, many offers running within our smart link in the verticals adult and mainstream. With our smart link, we can convert your traffic worldwide.

Let me know if you need more info!

Hello Quang Pham,

Hello!
-We are network and run coupons on the site, directly in the app, buy traffic from DSP and social networks. The global traffic is very good, about 100 geographically and can earn over 3k per day.

I think its definitely something we can work on. We are a mobile content and smartlink network.

We have the following global smartlinks on revshare basis and we can customize one for you based on your requirements can be leadgen global smartlink, av global smartlink etc.
- Global Intellink Mainstream
- Global Intellink Adult

We also offer vertical and geo focused smartlink on fixed CPA payout.

Name the smartlink you want and we can create one for you with built in machine learning technology to optimise performance. All you need to worry is send traffic.

Please add me up: charity.tapac

banners
Back