“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Looking for Landing Page recommendations

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by thehustler, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. thehustler

thehustler Affiliate affiliate

Hi, is there any good free landing page service? At the moment, I am unable to afford thrive architect/instapage otherwise those would be my first option.

Thanks in advance,
    iAiden

2. CPA Evolution 2.0
  3. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

Your best bet on a low budget is to learn HTML/CSS and rip other people's pages using SiteSucker or something similar.

4. violet

violet Affiliate Marketplace Seller affiliate

hello, i can help you with your problem.. at a very low price even free..

5. JoshEmmet

JoshEmmet Affiliate affiliate

Maybe you should use ready-made templates? There are many variants for different niches. For example my last work was website for chiropractor, and I used this template. Result is good! Client liked it!

6. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

hey @thehustler check Out PureLander.
    you will not find any service out there like us, it's affordable and powerful.
    let me know if you have any questions about it.

Marc likes this.
  7. IM_Newbie

IM_Newbie Affiliate affiliate

Try google site. But i would strongly advice you to take a look at these landing page builders app from evanto. I filtered down for $20 or cheaper. Vast majority of them comes with an html integration so you can link them with your hosting+domain and automaticall publish them when ready. Many of them come with a bit library of pre made templates but you can also purchase pre made landign pages template packages from other vendors there. No need to pay for recurrent monthly fees where you can just get a landing page builder app for a one time fee and make as much as you want.

thehustler likes this.
MI