The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

looking for email marketing tools for beginners

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

I can answer your questions about affiliate marketing tools - text me at any time :)

Well maybe you ask for a free autoresponder where it doesnt cost money right ? well if yes you can use mailchimp but lets supose you get 1000 subscribers and you start to promote some affiliate offers to them .Then mailchimp decide to shut down your account and you loose also your subscribers because mailchimp doesnt like promotion .Then you work its in vain and you loose all your efforts and subscribers because you use free tools .I would suggest you to purchase aweber or getresponse as they have also a 30 day trial and it cost like 20$ per month .So you need just 1 sale per moth to pay your subscription

There are a couple of autoresponders out there that have a lifetime free plan such as mailchimp or aweber, but if you have some money to invest I'd recommend going with another one such as GetResponse or ActiveCampaign because they have great automation features.

At the end of the day, it really depends on your needs and what you're looking to do. If all you need to do is send an occasional broadcast then use one of the free tools. If you want complex automations to maximize your profits go ahead and use GetResponse which is very beginner-friendly.

If you are a beginner, you can use MailerLite. You will get most of the features for free including automation. You can learn Email marketing. MailChimp is also a good option for beginners.

For beginners, there are some pretty simple tools that you should use since for start, you won't have requirements for some advanced features, and they maybe even look scary at some point, when you enter some tool and see a bunch of different data. So, I would recommend tools like Salesmate, Sendinblue, and Mailchimp as well, they are all simple, you will figure out everything quickly and they have everything you need at this point. Also, many of them have free trials or some free options, so you won't have to pay to use them.

To be honest i like Aweber because it is easy to use and has a free plan. It also has cheap prices compared to others. You can check their prices HERE. It has an autoresponder for the free plan as well.
There is also Getresponse which is almost the same as Aweber. You can check it HERE. Try one of them they are really good softwares.

MI
Back