The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for e-commerce hosting in Switzerland

J

Jeennor

Need help to choose the most professional and cheap e-commerce hosting provider.
I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
One of my friends told me that QHoster.com was quite good.
What can you say about them? How is their customer support?

Are their servers in Switzerland stable?

Good value. Highly recommended. QHoster.com always meets my expectations in all terms.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that QHoster.com is the best host I have ever used before.

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.They accept lots of payments including:
Bitcoin
PerfectMoney
WebMoney

Exclude word "cheap" from your searching keywords. I think that good service worth good money.
If you want affordable price and at the same time have decent service I would recommend you to have a look at hostwinds. They are old company and I assume that allows them operate on very low prices.

I have noticed that QHoster.com offer hosting in various server locations like:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

I am lucky to have chosen QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.

MI
Back