The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Looking For Download & Install Offers

IndeXer

I have traffic for download and Install offers, I am currently with maxbounty and I want to leave this network because of my AM, is there any network who has good offers in this vertical. I would love to join them.

I am on weekly payments in maxbounty now.

Regards
IndeXer

Download offers for Desktop or mobile traffic?
If it's desktop, globalwidemedia has a lot of them, but it depends on the vertical.

Hello,

I'm an AM at Reflexcash, you can add me on Skype (reflexcash.ac24) and have a chat about the download offers we have. You will be very pleased with the payouts that I will give you.

Regards,
Nikos

Download offers for Desktop or mobile traffic?
If it's desktop, globalwidemedia has a lot of them, but it depends on the vertical.

Do we have anyone representing globalwidemedia here? I don't want them to reject my application for unnecessary reasons.

Hello,

I'm an AM at Reflexcash, you can add me on Skype (reflexcash.ac24) and have a chat about the download offers we have. You will be very pleased with the payouts that I will give you.

Regards,
Nikos

Added you on skype. Lets talk.

Regards
IndeXer

We also have great campaigns. You can me on Skype "MobileWall.Co" I will do Daily payments as long as you are send Good Traffic

We have many top offers that needs incent/non-incent, targeting GEOs WW. We also do daily payments as long as you are sending good traffic.
Please add me via Skype for more information.

MI
Back